Home

Lucky pull of ruby centers. Selling ruby wilt

This is a discussion on Lucky pull of ruby centers. Selling ruby wilt within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2014, 10:50 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Lucky pull of ruby centers. Selling ruby wilt

LOOOL this guy is so salty

I, like everyone on this thread told you that Ruby Wilt will never sell for 300K + MT. Reason being that, Ruby Wilt has the same stats and picture as the Gold Wilt, which you can get 80% of you're MT back by completing the collection and getting the Saph Wilt. An added Bonus is that Gold 70-71 Wilt is very cheap.

By your logic, since there are no other Ruby Wilt's on the market, why not price him at 2 million MT? After all, there are no other Ruby Wilt's on the market.

Don't de a dick and learn to take advice maturely.

Just to make you feel bad, I have the Sapphire Wilt from completing the first Ruby collection who is a 96 overall. So in fact, I have no hopes whatsoever of getting Ruby Wilt.

Last edited by Rockersdash; 12-21-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 12-21-2014, 11:33 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 3

It's only market value if someone is willing to pay that price for it. Even if your Wilt is the cheapest on the market, if it's overpriced, it won't matter because no one will buy it.

If you knew for a fact that there were Wilts selling for 300k+, then that is a different story.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 12-22-2014, 12:20 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok well if it's overpriced how do I determine what it's worth other than by looking at what else is up? So I can sell it at a reasonable price.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:46 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac358
Ok well if it's overpriced how do I determine what it's worth other than by looking at what else is up? So I can sell it at a reasonable price.
You can check if anyone has bid on the other Wilts on the market by hitting the bid button. If the price you see is higher for you to bid than the current price then you know someone has bid on him.

If not, if you want to play it safe, just keep lowering your price each time you put it up for auction if no one buys it. You can also just put it up for a lower bid price (the lowest amount you would be willing to let it go for) with a buy now price and see if anyone bids.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »