Home

Pink Diamond Durant

This is a discussion on Pink Diamond Durant within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2014, 03:57 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Pink Diamond Durant

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstsportsgamer1977
i dont even try to input the codes anymore. i learned my lesson last year. those young guys type at super human speeds. the codes are gone after about 5 minutes. they should release more at a time.
5 minutes? More like 10 seconds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 03:58 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahra10
Damn why'd he release it so early I was asleep
1 pm est isn't really that early anywhere in the US...
Old 12-24-2014, 04:05 PM   #27
Rookie

Webbie2K's Arena

OVR: 0

After the Onyx Kobe fiasco I decided to stop paying attention to locker codes. I'm glad I did.

That said, it's Christmas eve. Were they really expecting people to sit around and watch Facebook and/or Twitter for locker codes today? I just don't understand these people.
Old 12-24-2014, 04:23 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbie2K
After the Onyx Kobe fiasco I decided to stop paying attention to locker codes. I'm glad I did.

That said, it's Christmas eve. Were they really expecting people to sit around and watch Facebook and/or Twitter for locker codes today? I just don't understand these people.
That's exactly what they expected, and that's exactly what happened. It took me less than 30 seconds after it was released to get the code in and it said the limit was reached. There were plenty of people glued to twitter today.
Old 12-24-2014, 04:34 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 11

Got lucky and woke up just in time to get a Pink Diamond Durant. Also got a Pink Diamond Shaq when it was released, which was a few minutes after I woke up too, lol.

Congrats to the other people who got him. For those who didn't, I hope you're able to snag one tomorrow.

Last edited by Freak123; 12-24-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 04:37 PM   #30
Pro

I got Pink Diamond Durant. He's just as inconsistent as Diamond... maybe even more so.

And now Diamond Durant will just rot here. I don't even know why they'd have a PD Durant when there's already Diamond, but whatever.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:06 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
That's exactly what they expected, and that's exactly what happened. It took me less than 30 seconds after it was released to get the code in and it said the limit was reached. There were plenty of people glued to twitter today.
People weren't glued and didn't have to be, Ronnie gave advance notice like 20 minutes before. IMO they should have just let Durant tweet it so it wouldn't reach quantity in 5 seconds. The hint let everyone camp out on KD's twitter. The shaq one lasted 5 minutes since no hint was given, which is how it should be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 05:20 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
People weren't glued and didn't have to be, Ronnie gave advance notice like 20 minutes before. IMO they should have just let Durant tweet it so it wouldn't reach quantity in 5 seconds. The hint let everyone camp out on KD's twitter. The shaq one lasted 5 minutes since no hint was given, which is how it should be.
I really hope they don't hint it tomorrow I hope shaq just randomly tweets it at like 10am east lol so I can open the app and enter it. I want pink diamond shaq more then any card in the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »