Home

Pink Diamond Durant

This is a discussion on Pink Diamond Durant within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2014, 05:24 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Pink Diamond Durant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
I really hope they don't hint it tomorrow I hope shaq just randomly tweets it at like 10am east lol so I can open the app and enter it. I want pink diamond shaq more then any card in the game
Doubt it, today there wasn't supposed to be a hint and Ronnie gave one. He initially said today was up to the athlete and that he'd give a heads up tomorrow before it releases. On top of it, people who already have Shaq will probably go for him again just to sell him for a little bit of MT. So ridiculous.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:28 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
Doubt it, today there wasn't supposed to be a hint and Ronnie gave one. He initially said today was up to the athlete and that he'd give a heads up tomorrow before it releases. On top of it, people who already have Shaq will probably go for him again just to sell him for a little bit of MT. So ridiculous.
You can't get a pink diamond twice or sell them
Old 12-24-2014, 05:34 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
If it's different codes, you can type in the code tomorrow, then quick sell the card for mt. Wouldn't shock me if people with shaq do it just to make people mad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 05:35 PM   #36
Rookie

Heatcheck3s's Arena

Quote:
I believe LD and Ronnie said from Tuesday's livestream that we'll get another crack at PD Shaq tomorrow.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:36 PM   #37
Rookie

Heatcheck3s's Arena

Quote:
If it's different codes, you can type in the code tomorrow, then quick sell the card for mt. Wouldn't shock me if people with shaq do it just to make people mad.
If that's true, it's only for the people that have him, even if they quick sell him, it's like 1k MT lol, should be nothing too major to get others mad about.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:41 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatcheck3s
If that's true, it's only for the people that have him, even if they quick sell him, it's like 1k MT lol, should be nothing too major to get others mad about.
It takes away codes from those who don't have Shaq, which is ridiculous. And will probably happen.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:48 PM   #39
Rookie

mlbtheshowfan7's Arena

Quote:
You can't quick sell pink diamonds
Old 12-24-2014, 05:49 PM   #40
Rookie

Heatcheck3s's Arena

Quote:
It takes away codes from those who don't have Shaq, which is ridiculous. And will probably happen.
Oh I see what you mean. Yeah, it shouldn't be redeemable by anyone that already has him, but 2k would have to recycle the old code, which would kill off any suspense that is left. Making it not available to anyone that already has him shouldn't be too hard to program into the game but seeing how 2k is so lazy, I wouldn't be surprised if Shaq is a free for all for users that already have him tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »