Home

200K VC pack opening

This is a discussion on 200K VC pack opening within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #1
Knicks/Jets/Yankees

ThatKidNamedTae's Arena

OVR: 1
200K VC pack opening

Okay, so I just dropped $50 that my grandmother gave me in PSN points into 2K for some VC to do a pack opening worth 200K. Here's a lsit of the Golds I got in order. What do you guys think?

Paul George
Kawhi Leonard (dupe)
Tony Parker
Rudy Gay (dupe)
Brook Lopez
Ruby Kobe Bryant ('96-'97)
Joe Johnson (dupe)
Ruby John Havlicek (64-65)

EDIT:

Also, I decided to use the last $30 on the card to but 112K VC and open some more and I pulled the following...

Rajon Rondo
Andre Iguodala
Ruby Kevin Garnett
Ruby Dirk Nowitzki

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
2/22/2015

Just wanted to mark this as the day the acquisition of Kendrick Perkins sparked a debate about stacking your team.

Last edited by ThatKidNamedTae; 12-29-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 200K VC pack opening

im about to do a $25 dollar one tonight, what packs do you think give the best bang for your buck right now??
Old 12-29-2014, 07:56 PM   #3
Knicks/Jets/Yankees

ThatKidNamedTae's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz2332
im about to do a $25 dollar one tonight, what packs do you think give the best bang for your buck right now??
without a question all time scoring. That gave me the cards above. Also, I decided to use the last $30 on the card to but 112K VC and open some more and I pulled the following...

Rajon Rondo
Andre Iguodala
Ruby Kevin Garnett
Ruby Dirk Nowitzki

Quote:
2/22/2015

Just wanted to mark this as the day the acquisition of Kendrick Perkins sparked a debate about stacking your team.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:11 PM   #4
Rookie

Damn, you got some nice pulls. I've had some of my buddies get nothing but Silvers and Bronzes.

Personally though, I would never spend money on packs. It's honestly the worst way to waste money. I would suggest you start racking up MT and play the AH. Much more satisfying and challenging.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #5
Knicks/Jets/Yankees

ThatKidNamedTae's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockersdash
Damn, you got some nice pulls. I've had some of my buddies get nothing but Silvers and Bronzes.

Personally though, I would never spend money on packs. It's honestly the worst way to waste money. I would suggest you start racking up MT and play the AH. Much more satisfying and challenging.
I get you man. I also wouldn't spend my own money, but I figured since it was a christmas gift in PSN currency, why not? But other than the past 1 1/2 hours, i've been going through the grind

Quote:
2/22/2015

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 08:50 PM   #6
Banned

For spending $50 and not getting a more rare card, that would've made me disappointed. But you seem to be content with what you pulled so good job man.

Last edited by NickYoungGoat; 12-29-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:00 AM   #7
Rookie

You got royally pawned if thats what you got for $50 bucks, aside from Kobe (which is in packs a few more days) , Ruby Kobes bout 40-50K in MT , everything else is over populated common cards worth a few thousand MT each.

This should serve as a warning to anyone who is considering spending cash on packs. Just play the game and earn some MT and buy the cards you want and at worst buy packs with MT.

While you may like the names on the cards you got, theres not much value there and in 2-3 weeks I bet you that you aren't starting one of them players. Basically put $50 in the hopper.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:28 AM   #8
Banned

Pathetic how people can waste so much money on useless virtual currency...
With that money you could have bought like 10 Games on Steam LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »