Home

Diamond Iverson on the Horizon

This is a discussion on Diamond Iverson on the Horizon within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2015, 01:06 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Iverson on the Horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
Don't write off emeralds. Sure, you're likely to never use 90% of them, but you can get most of them for around 1k if you're just trying to boost numbers to get to A.I.
Was trying to say that I already have most of the emeralds, and the remaining I will get are historic players/rewards
Old 01-03-2015, 01:38 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xa0wnerx
Was trying to say that I already have most of the emeralds, and the remaining I will get are historic players/rewards
Oh, misunderstood you. Still good advice for others trying to get their numbers up.

1265 is too far up there for me. I'm giving up on A.I. I wouldn't use him anyway. Time to focus on the guys I really want.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:17 PM   #19
Rookie

I'm at 1550 now.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:49 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94
I'm at 1550 now.
Nice! Considering there are 1403 in the game. Are you counting credit cards and business cards as well?
Old 01-03-2015, 04:54 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xa0wnerx
I'm at 1080 and trying to figure out how I m going to reach A.i., the last 180 is gonna be all historic or reward players minus emeralds. Going to be tough, I just wanna get a.i. so I can truly sell everything else I have .
Exactly what I want. Getting AI will be huge, cause then you can sell everything not needed (I'll only keep top Bronzes and top Silvers for lineup restrictions and most Golds). After that I can complete historic collections with expensive top players like L. Bird or young Magic. Also having a good amount of MT (I believe I'll be somewhere like 600-700k when I sell my collection after AI, maybe more) helps you in farming maximum MT by flipping cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2015, 05:35 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterHol
Exactly what I want. Getting AI will be huge, cause then you can sell everything not needed (I'll only keep top Bronzes and top Silvers for lineup restrictions and most Golds). After that I can complete historic collections with expensive top players like L. Bird or young Magic. Also having a good amount of MT (I believe I'll be somewhere like 600-700k when I sell my collection after AI, maybe more) helps you in farming maximum MT by flipping cards.
Thats the plan, currently sitting at 1112
Old 01-03-2015, 06:37 PM   #23
Rookie

1121 here, I was at 1131 but sold some expensive silvers from 3 historic collections I completed in order to get Saph MJ and 2 other Saphs, then I'll concentrate exclusively on AI. Do you know his overall rating BTW? Smth like 94 I guess?
Old 01-03-2015, 06:41 PM   #24
Rookie

I'm jealous of your collection size and wish I would've had the patience and $ to get that high. However, I stopped at 900 cards due to a number of reasons.

Reason #1: Harden's horrific defense and streakiness from beyond the 3PT line.

Reason #2: Coming from a 76ers fan, Iverson has a fatal flaw in 2K. His size. The second you run up against a SG like an MJ or an Onyx Kobe Iverson is a defensive liability and, on offense, can disappear during the game. (Much like a certain Miami Heat player in the 2011 NBA finals.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »