Home

Player MT costs

This is a discussion on Player MT costs within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2015, 08:06 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Player MT costs

Great list! Maybe you can organize the players by alphabetical order so they will be easier to find.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:47 PM   #10
Rookie

Modangy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo11cards
Great list! Maybe you can organize the players by alphabetical order so they will be easier to find.
When/if I make it editable then anyone can filter themselves. You actually can currently, but it effectively makes a new document just for yourself to view.

Perhaps this won't actually garner enough interest to make live, was just a thought though
Old 01-04-2015, 01:59 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Neat Idea, especially in games like Fifa and Madden but with this there is just no stability in prices.

I think in years to come in MyTeam you'll see things start to carry stability , but

I'll sell cards one day for 2,000 and then the next night it'll sell for 5K. It almost seems like prices vary more about time zones than actual cards lol

Thursdays , prices are discounted (I assume due to throwback packs and ppl just selling things to try and get a few coins to feed an addiction)

Friday nights and Saturday nights are the most unstable and then week nights seem to be the best time to be a seller.

Never the less! this doc idea could serve as a base if nothing else
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2015, 12:19 AM   #12
Rookie

Modangy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2WinIsNow
Neat Idea, especially in games like Fifa and Madden but with this there is just no stability in prices.

I think in years to come in MyTeam you'll see things start to carry stability , but

I'll sell cards one day for 2,000 and then the next night it'll sell for 5K. It almost seems like prices vary more about time zones than actual cards lol

Thursdays , prices are discounted (I assume due to throwback packs and ppl just selling things to try and get a few coins to feed an addiction)

Friday nights and Saturday nights are the most unstable and then week nights seem to be the best time to be a seller.

Never the less! this doc idea could serve as a base if nothing else
You're right, it does vary a lot. I'll make it editable now and see how it goes. Hope it at least helps someone. If anyone wants to mark down any players not currently listed then go ahead, add them to the doc. Maybe just write what you've added in the thread too 😄

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »