Home

New "Marathon Men" challenge - 12 min quarters on ultra hard difficulty for 1500MT??

This is a discussion on New "Marathon Men" challenge - 12 min quarters on ultra hard difficulty for 1500MT?? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2015, 07:19 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: New "Marathon Men" challenge - 12 min quarters on ultra hard difficulty for 1500M

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusaderhoops10
Just nice to be able to play a full game with my team in this mode. Wish there were more 12 min challenges with less lineup restrictions. Even like play an entire 82-game schedule.
Totally agree. It's nice to be able to play a 48-minute game...it really changes the rotations and the way you put a team together.

I just wish there was more than ONE option...so if I want to play a 48-minute games, I have to play that loaded 76ers team that just kills me on the glass.
Old 01-08-2015, 07:37 PM   #18
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: New "Marathon Men" challenge - 12 min quarters on ultra hard difficulty for 1500M

I enjoyed this challenge. I wish they'd add a game mode like this. Part of the fun for me in this mode is strategizing with lineups, getting your starters some rest, etc.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:12 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

loved this challenge. you get to use more then one player to their full potential. i beat it on my second try. i hope they add more 12 minute quarter games. i had 3-4 players with double digit rebounds.

you really get an idea how beast some of these cards are in that challenge.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:37 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
Totally agree. It's nice to be able to play a 48-minute game...it really changes the rotations and the way you put a team together.

I just wish there was more than ONE option...so if I want to play a 48-minute games, I have to play that loaded 76ers team that just kills me on the glass.
Maybe try using taller players in the post. i find it isnt always the best rebounder that wins. i was using howard at pf and hibbert at center and i easily won the rebounding battle. There r much taller centers too that would grab a ton of rebounds. Just a thought

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 01-09-2015, 12:35 PM   #21
Rookie

Webbie2K's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGSW
Well they add more challenges as the year goes on so it's never really "complete"
I get that, but if there are a total of 45-50 challenges and I've completed them all the circle should at least be complete until they release a new challenge.

Obviously it's a minor thing, it's just slightly annoying, and I was just curious if I was the only one experiencing that issue or if it's the same for everyone.

Position: PG/SG
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 225 lbs

Overall Rating: 88
Record: 328-184
Grade: B

PPG: 4.6
APG: 2.9
RPG: 2.9
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2015, 07:43 PM   #22
Rookie

god damn im 0 and 2 for this challenge!!

What line ups have people used??

PG -
SG - Koby
SF - Durant
PF -
C - Howard

are my golds
Old 01-12-2015, 08:49 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz2332
god damn im 0 and 2 for this challenge!!

What line ups have people used??

PG -
SG - Koby
SF - Durant
PF -
C - Howard

are my golds
PG-Oladipo/Dragon
SG-JR/Free
SF-Nique/Wiggins
PF-KD/Lebron
C-Deandre/Dawkins

Don't waste one of your golds on a big guy. Big guys are too interchangeable. Dawkins and Deandre are just as good as D12 in this game. I manually subbed with two separate units and tried to make them equally strong so I wouldn't go into any droughts. You should drop D12 and use another scorer(PG, Melo, Harden, rose, Lillard, Gay, or any number of cheap gold legends). And I'd go small, put Durant at the 4, and abuse whoever they put at the 4
SF: T-Mac/George
PF: Diamond KD/Lebron
C: Onyx KG/Ruby AD
Old 01-12-2015, 09:36 PM   #24
Rookie

ah good idea.. yer now you say it, D12 got hammered anyway....

Could run with Melo also. will try that tonight

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »