Home

Making Fake Accounts

This is a discussion on Making Fake Accounts within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2015, 03:54 PM   #49
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Making Fake Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
The market prices get lower which is a good thing for all "dude". This multiple accounts playing through domination doesn't raise prices it lowers them on the 14-15 cards. Clearly you don't get economics. Lower prices on cards are a good thing for average players. It makes them more accessible for average gamers. Since you can't get legends through domination those prices don't increase or decrease much based on this. Just because there are more accounts (dupes) doesn't raise the price of guys like Russell or bird. If that was the case Christmas would have brung a massive change which it didn't. The big legends have stayed in price even after legend packs were released and these methods as well because they are still super rare, they are always cheapest Thursday to Saturday or when new theme packs drop and most expensive Monday to Wednesday.

You didnt answer my question and talk about weekdays. But thx for all the letters. People get deflated. Fact is not democratic.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 01-12-2015, 03:59 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
You didnt answer my question and talk about weekdays. But thx for all the letters. People get deflated. Fact is not democratic.
I pretty clearly answered your question. I did talk about deflation there's a big chunk on it. To make it simple for you because of multiple accounts playing through domination the cards effected are the current players. Their prices become lower (DEFLATED) making them more accessible for the average gamer. The legends are not deflated due to multiple accounts they are deflated due to LEGEND packs. The really rare legends prices have not been effected by either one of those things meaning guys like Bird Hakeem etc.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:16 PM   #51
Rookie

Webbie2K's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromWayDownTown
That is not the other method smh. This also wouldn't actually be cheating. You're playing the game and earning coins and players. Your just sending it all back to one account.
lol... clearly I wasn't talking about that method (sarcastic smh right back atcha ), and yes, it very clearly is cheating.

Again, I couldn't care less. You haven't seen me make one comment about what this does to the market because as I said I honestly don't care. I just think it's hilarious that all of you guys who do it try to play dumb about it like you have no idea what you're really doing.

Position: PG/SG
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 225 lbs

Overall Rating: 88
Record: 328-184
Grade: B

PPG: 4.6
APG: 2.9
RPG: 2.9
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2015, 04:18 PM   #52
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

So everyone without "really rare legends" gets deflated?
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 01-12-2015, 04:18 PM   #53
Rookie

Webbie2K's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromWayDownTown
That is not the other method smh. This also wouldn't actually be cheating. You're playing the game and earning coins and players. Your just sending it all back to one account.
If this method weren't considered cheating then we'd be able to play through Domination over and over again on our main accounts while still earning all of the rewards that we earned the first time through. There's a reason we don't receive those packs when we play those games a second time.

Position: PG/SG
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 225 lbs

Overall Rating: 88
Record: 328-184
Grade: B

PPG: 4.6
APG: 2.9
RPG: 2.9
Old 01-12-2015, 04:31 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbie2K
If this method weren't considered cheating then we'd be able to play through Domination over and over again on our main accounts while still earning all of the rewards that we earned the first time through. There's a reason we don't receive those packs when we play those games a second time.

Cheating implies exploit. This is no exploit. You're playing the game all over again. Should you want to bring coins over. That should be your prerogative. This ability is there for all sports games. Yet only 2k clowns are screaming cheat. Lame.
Old 01-12-2015, 04:33 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
So everyone without "really rare legends" gets deflated?

Well, if there are 100 of the same player up, naturally the price goes down
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 06:21 PM   #56
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

There are people duplicating there cards by accident on the auction block. This game helps you cheat. XD

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »