Home

Has ANYONE beat the latest MyTeam "Two Brothers" challenge?

This is a discussion on Has ANYONE beat the latest MyTeam "Two Brothers" challenge? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2015, 07:14 AM   #1
Banned

Kobrakai's Arena

OVR: 0
Question Has ANYONE beat the latest MyTeam "Two Brothers" challenge?

This seems impossible, I've tried 3 times so far and the closest I've come is losing by 16... they hit EVERYTHING and grab EVERY rebound, it's pretty lame. Jerry West rebounded over the top of 4 of my guys while I was boxing out about 3 times, lol. I've made sure all Defensive Settings are set to smother on their perimeter shooters, give space to Rodman, double Jordan on the drive, can't seem to even get close.

To anyone who has beat it: what was your lineup? Strategy? Any tips?

Dunno why they even bother releasing something like this if it's next to impossible...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 08:48 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Has ANYONE beat the latest MyTeam "Two Brothers" challenge?

I've never had trouble with domination or any challenge and I've done them all. But this one is impossible I played it twice last and lost big in both and here is how.
My deadly shooters who I usually shoot around 55-65% with from 3
97 3 kerr
Gerald Green
Jeff Hornacek
Melo
All miss wide open 3's when this has never happened in the past.
All that works is driving with Bron or Melo. But my issue is I'll keep it close then in the 4th they just pull away and win big.
My game last night I shoot 65% to their 70% through 3 and down 6. Then in the fourth I shoot 35% to their 88% WTF I didn't change how I was playing my players had close to full energy it was ridiculous.
Also the other team never is effected by fatigue Jordan and keem play 90% of the game without their play being effected.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:26 AM   #3
Rookie

Personally I think this is exactly the right difficulty. What's the use of challenges if they aren't a real challenge? I hate playing a CPU game and winning by 30 without even fighting. I tried it once and was down by 25 at the end of the 2nd just before 2k servers felt pity for me and went down. But that's what I like. Not just winning every game with the whole 2nd half as garbage time.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:53 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rept!le
Personally I think this is exactly the right difficulty. What's the use of challenges if they aren't a real challenge? I hate playing a CPU game and winning by 30 without even fighting. I tried it once and was down by 25 at the end of the 2nd just before 2k servers felt pity for me and went down. But that's what I like. Not just winning every game with the whole 2nd half as garbage time.
While I agree with this, you shouldn't have to shoot 75% to win. I wish there was a happy medium, where it is challenging, but not because the CPU is making almost every shot. I don't really know how they'd achieve that though since there are already a lot of missed layups, maybe more misses on jumpers for both sides?
Old 01-14-2015, 10:03 AM   #5
QNo
MVP

I haven't played this yet, but there's no way that you need to shoot anywhere close to 75%. Good players easily hold the CPU on HOF sim below 50% shooting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 10:09 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

just played it for the first time and like most here its ridiculous. its bad enough im playing 10 top 50 all nba players but when they dont miss a shot its even worse. they need to tone something down in this challenge. way to much offense on their team. they scored 133 points on me. i scored just over 100 points.

in the 3rd quarter at one point i was shooting 28%. i was not jacking up all 3 pointers either. not that it would matter since they dont drop in this challenge. i think letting us use at least 4 golds or at least 1 onyx or diamond would be a little more fair.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:23 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
I haven't played this yet, but there's no way that you need to shoot anywhere close to 75%. Good players easily hold the CPU on HOF sim below 50% shooting.
I Consider myself good I play on Hof and never struggled like I have ever against this challenge.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:23 AM   #8
Rookie

Just won by like 30 points, too easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »