Home

Best way to make MT?

This is a discussion on Best way to make MT? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2015, 02:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Best way to make MT?

What methods do you guys use? I'm gonna buy some VC sometime in the next few days, I would buy MT from someone but apparently that's not allowed.

I've been doing the 25k collections, reselling the cards that go for 5k+ and keeping the cards that go for less than 5k in order to upgrade my collector's level.

I won't be able to do those forever, so are there any other methods that you guys use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2015, 04:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best way to make MT?

im having the same problem
Old 01-17-2015, 04:15 PM   #3
Rookie

I sold all my player add ons except contracts and heal cards and made around 30k.

I then paid for all the remaining cards i needed for the heat and a few other teams that give you back 25k each time.

that way if you are careful and use the auction house wisely you can float with around 30k but obviously i am starting to run out of collections that pay out. it also goes tits up if you cant find a specific card (looking at you mavs stadium).

but yeah i went from 290 to 320 cards in a day with this method. Also look around for the cards going for 500MT buy it now. you'll soon start making full collection packs.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:30 PM   #4
Rookie

My methods are as follows. I have around 400k MT and I have completed 21 Historic Collections.

Buy expensive players on weekends and sell them during the week (Mon-Wed preferably). I've made tons of MT off this method.

Domination Mode: you may get lucky and pull a KD or LBJ at the end of it. If not, you are guaranteed at least three gold players who range from 6k-20k MT.

Packs: Yes I know it costs money, but you could always get lucky. DO NOT SPEND MT ON PACKS.

Search for players on the AH who only have 1 copy with a BIN value. Buy out that player and set him at least 25% higher than you bought him for. I normally use players like 76-77 Doug Collins, 70-71 Roberson, and others who I will keep my secret :P

Twobrothersgaming MT Challenge: Yes its hard, but 8500 MT is quite a bit. Just run a zone and buy some silver rebounders.

Oh, and one important tip: Don't spend MT on stupid badges like Post Spin Technician or Drop Stepper because chances are you never do moves like that in game. MT is precious, don't waste it.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:51 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatic21
My methods are as follows. I have around 400k MT and I have completed 21 Historic Collections.

Buy expensive players on weekends and sell them during the week (Mon-Wed preferably). I've made tons of MT off this method.

Domination Mode: you may get lucky and pull a KD or LBJ at the end of it. If not, you are guaranteed at least three gold players who range from 6k-20k MT.

Packs: Yes I know it costs money, but you could always get lucky. DO NOT SPEND MT ON PACKS.

Search for players on the AH who only have 1 copy with a BIN value. Buy out that player and set him at least 25% higher than you bought him for. I normally use players like 76-77 Doug Collins, 70-71 Roberson, and others who I will keep my secret :P

Twobrothersgaming MT Challenge: Yes its hard, but 8500 MT is quite a bit. Just run a zone and buy some silver rebounders.

Oh, and one important tip: Don't spend MT on stupid badges like Post Spin Technician or Drop Stepper because chances are you never do moves like that in game. MT is precious, don't waste it.
Very helpful...I'm definitely gonna try the first one. We could also try running a forums monopoly, where we buy out a lot of a card like Lebron for under 100k and post them all in the 200k, then keep buying anything under 100k...dick move but easy coins lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2015, 09:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Haha, there's not enough of us for that to work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »