Home

Need help remaking my team

This is a discussion on Need help remaking my team within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2015, 01:44 AM   #1
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

OVR: 0
Need help remaking my team

I'm tired of losing to bums because I miss open shots. I need a list of players who don't have broken releases. I'm probably just gonna sell all of my cards and if I do that i'll have around 200-250k to work with. I don't care about defense, overall, any of that. I'll use a whole team of bronzes if they can make shots.

the only card i'm even considering keeping is Klay Thompson. suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 09:53 AM   #2
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Re: Need help remaking my team

With 250k i would go for: onyx/gold deron williams (fast easy release), ruby Kobe, morrow (best and easy release), korver, ruby dirk or garnett, havlicek, Cousins.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 01-21-2015, 10:15 AM   #3
Rookie

Chris Mullin for sure. He's got the strange range. I would also suggest Paul George and definitely Ruby Kobe.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:40 AM   #4
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

Korver has a broken shot, fyi. I'm not a Kobe fan and the fact that I am constantly losing to people who do the baseline turbo cheese with him I probably won't pick him up unless I get super pissed.

I think i'll try Paul George and Chris Mullen, though. I had gold Dirk, I think he has a broken release as well. Morrow going on the list too.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:34 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz713
Korver has a broken shot, fyi. I'm not a Kobe fan and the fact that I am constantly losing to people who do the baseline turbo cheese with him I probably won't pick him up unless I get super pissed.

I think i'll try Paul George and Chris Mullen, though. I had gold Dirk, I think he has a broken release as well. Morrow going on the list too.

Korver release isn't broke. He's one of my most consistent 3pt shooters. He doesn't get greens on HOF, but you will never have to play on HOF in MyTeam. I hit greens with me in RTTP all the time.
Your best bet is to go into practice mode and find players that work for you.

Try John Havlicek out. His ruby card is money.

XB1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 11:43 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 3

+1 for Ruby Kobe

You're missing out if you don't get him. Pretty soon, you won't be able to afford him. I notice his price is skyrocketing.

I bought him originally for 72k on release, sold him for ~65k and then picked him up again for 32k. I checked yesterday and he was going for 100k+ on PS4.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 01-21-2015, 11:54 AM   #7
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

RTTP must be on Pro then because I've played several ranked games and Korver is B-R-O-K-E. I dunno, maybe I just can't shoot this year. I don't get it, though, I've missed more wide open shots this year than every other 2k combined. Ray Allen, Durant, Curry... all trash for me.

It's to the point now I expect dribble pull up fast break 3's to go in more than my wide open shots.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:59 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz713
RTTP must be on Pro then because I've played several ranked games and Korver is B-R-O-K-E. I dunno, maybe I just can't shoot this year. I don't get it, though, I've missed more wide open shots this year than every other 2k combined. Ray Allen, Durant, Curry... all trash for me.

It's to the point now I expect dribble pull up fast break 3's to go in more than my wide open shots.
RTTP being on pro should allow a lot of open shots to go in. Many of these guys aren't broken, you're expectations are just too high or you just can't time a shot. I've used Korver and he has been fine for me. You need to realize that going 2-5 is about average for a top shooter and is how it should be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »