Home

All-Time Dimers collection

This is a discussion on All-Time Dimers collection within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2015, 11:17 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All-Time Dimers collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbandy10
Is it just me, or does Gary Payton seem WAY more usable stats wise than Magic?
No, it's not just you. Defensively he seems like a machine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2015, 11:36 AM   #66
Rookie

I don't think its fair to rate someone over a 954 who didn't win anything. Like you said, he was a one-dimensional player who couldn't carry a team past the first round.

With that being said, Nash was one cheap shot away (arguably) from playing in (and probably winning) the 2007 NBA finals.
Old 01-24-2015, 11:55 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Does anyone have Sapphire John Stockton yet?

I'd love to see what his ratings and badges are. Gold Stockton is a pretty good card already, but he's a bit too slow to keep up with the PGs that most people use online.
Old 01-24-2015, 12:02 PM   #68
Just started!

The rewards did not pop up when i finish the collection why?
who else has the same thing?
Old 01-24-2015, 12:12 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
I believe he's only rated at a 92 so he won't be super rare like your Onyx Kobes or LeBrons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
92 seems almost criminal. Is this the Rockets version or the Magic? I think he should be 96 or 97. isnt onyx Nash 97? TMac was unstoppable in his prime and should have decent passing ratings. Not a great defender but better than Nash.

The been adjusting the ONXY's ratings. Kobe was a 94, D12 92, and Nash a 92 on that unlocked roster, but they all got boosted when the where release. I expect TMAC to be at least a 95. It's the Magics ones.

XB1
Old 01-24-2015, 12:32 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Does anyone have Sapphire John Stockton yet?

I'd love to see what his ratings and badges are. Gold Stockton is a pretty good card already, but he's a bit too slow to keep up with the PGs that most people use online.
I have that Sapphire John, he's rated 93 overall, with 95 speed.
Old 01-24-2015, 12:38 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbandy10
Is it just me, or does Gary Payton seem WAY more usable stats wise than Magic?

Magic's combination of size and speed alone makes him a better option. Rating wise GP is the better shooter for sure. GP defensive ratings are maxed. Defensively Magic is also a beast. Plus he can guard just about any player in the game. GP can lockdown PGs and some SGs. You'll have a better chance at guarding some of the cheesiest player like KD, LBJ, Melo etc with Magic. Magic is defiantly more useable stat wise than GP.

XB1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2015, 01:04 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
Magic's combination of size and speed alone makes him a better option. Rating wise GP is the better shooter for sure. GP defensive ratings are maxed. Defensively Magic is also a beast. Plus he can guard just about any player in the game. GP can lockdown PGs and some SGs. You'll have a better chance at guarding some of the cheesiest player like KD, LBJ, Melo etc with Magic. Magic is defiantly more useable stat wise than GP.

XB1
GP has a 99 steal, a better 3 point shot, better speed, and better defensive stats.

I think I'll take that over Magic's superior rebounding and size. (He's supposed to be a point guard...not a SF...)

To be honest Magic just seems like a Dimer Lebron without the strength or shooting range.

I could see playing GP at PG and Magic at the 2 maybe. But playing magic at the 1 seems really silly unless your opponent is running LBJ at point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »