Home

Big Week for MyTeam

This is a discussion on Big Week for MyTeam within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2015, 10:15 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Big Week for MyTeam

I don't quite get why they give us weeks and weeks of crap and then they throw the 2 most wanted Onxy players together in the same week.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 01-27-2015, 10:44 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0

Wonder how this will play out. I am betting lots of people are going to buy a bunch of VC just to open packs and hope for both players. I wonder what it will be like next week, because I bet people won't care as much for the players next week because these two guys are the most wanted I think all year. Even if they release other SG's they won't care because they have Vince & T-Mac. Either that will happen or people will be let down and ratings won't be as good as they think/should be.

Last edited by Justin7; 01-27-2015 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-27-2015, 10:58 PM   #19
Rookie

all im hoping is it pulls down the price of players as people want MT now to buy up.. and also that people pull a heap of Dwights and sell them!! i want dwight!
Old 01-27-2015, 11:01 PM   #20
Rookie

I'm not spending a single VC on these packs. 2K knows people are going to spend **** tons trying to get those cards and the odds will be something like 1 in 10,000 packs.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:05 AM   #21
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Might cave and buy 200k VC to see if I get lucky, we shall see.

Depends on how much T Mac is going for at the end of the night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2015, 12:33 AM   #22
Rookie

Lightbulb Re: Big Week for MyTeam

Thought they might be dropping a pair of Nets. Nets Vince Carter with Nets Dr J.

Maybe they adjusted Vince, 2K has been adjusting the hardcoded attribute ratings prior to official release so maybe they took it a step further and Vince is not from when he was on the Nets... maybe they adjusted him so he's actually from a year when he was on the Raptors, paired with Raotors TMac... that would make sense.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:37 AM   #23
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyl
Thought they might be dropping a pair of Nets. Nets Vince Carter with Nets Dr J.

Maybe they adjusted Vince, 2K has been adjusting the hardcoded attribute ratings prior to official release so maybe they took it a step further and Vince is not from when he was on the Nets... maybe they adjusted him so he's actually from a year when he was on the Raptors, paired with Raotors TMac... that would make sense.
If its an early version of him with the Nets it would be great too. He still a monster until his last season with the Nets in which he got traded to Orlando and began his slow decline.
Old 01-28-2015, 01:16 AM   #24
Pro

I heard the T-Mac was when he was on the Houston Rockets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »