Home

Old 01-29-2015, 09:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
VC

Does anyone know how to get some free VC? Do any of the random code generators work when you google them?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 09:40 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: VC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezel78
Does anyone know how to get some free VC? Do any of the random code generators work when you google them?

Thanks
No, those generators are all scams that are trying to get your personal account information or trying to install spyware and viruses on your computer. Stay away from them. As for how to get VC, the mobile app is about the only way outside of buying it outright. You can get small amounts from the app every 24 hours, and also small amounts for picking winners of the daily games. It's not a ton, but it adds up.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:07 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
No, those generators are all scams that are trying to get your personal account information or trying to install spyware and viruses on your computer. Stay away from them. As for how to get VC, the mobile app is about the only way outside of buying it outright. You can get small amounts from the app every 24 hours, and also small amounts for picking winners of the daily games. It's not a ton, but it adds up.
'Tis true. Isn't it kinda funny how 2K has not had a single VC sale this year? LOOOLL. They must have had a rough year in terms of sales.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:31 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatic21
'Tis true. Isn't it kinda funny how 2K has not had a single VC sale this year? LOOOLL. They must have had a rough year in terms of sales.
They've actually had two different VC sales, they just didn't make a big deal out of it. Kinda kept it quiet. One was right after Christmas, and the other was when they were promoting NBA 2K15 and WWE 2K15 as a bundle pack. At that time, VC was discounted as well, it just wasn't made public. I cashed in at that time. I had bought two of the $45 bundle Microsoft cards that were actually worth $50. Best Buy has them on sale for $42.99, so for $86 I got $100. Add that to the discounted VC at the time, and I ended up with over 600k VC. Yeah, it might be a waste to some people to spend real money on a game, but I was just going to waste that money on something else silly anyway. Might as well get some enjoyment out of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »