Home

Diamond Allen Iverson

This is a discussion on Diamond Allen Iverson within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2015, 10:41 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Diamond Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockersdash
Are you 12? You're probably one of the most immature posters on here.
Thats nice.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:51 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1ackMag1c
You look at people posting history -_-. Whatevr i will hav fun using him do u know y. Coz unlike alotta people i will actually get him
I can't wait till I meet you in RTTP. Stopping 13 year olds who use PG pick n roll cheese is what makes me most happy in this game.

Glitch all you want. This game is mostly won with the controller.
Old 03-16-2015, 12:30 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1ackMag1c
How much mt would i need to go from 1160 cards to 1265. Only got around 130k mt i know that's not gona b enough. Does anyone have any historical players that they wanna sell off that i could have?
On PS4, getting the last 100 cards took me about 300K total MT.

I started out spending around 2K per card. But by the end, I was spending 4K to 5K per card.

So you're going to need around 300K to 400K to get Diamond AI from where you're at right now.

If you can afford him, definitely go for it. But I don't know if he's worth it, considering how much he'll cost you, and how many great guards are available for much cheaper.

His athleticism, defense, and moving three-point rating are all great.

But his lack of size and his mediocre passing/free throw/standing three ratings can be liabilities.
Old 03-16-2015, 04:30 AM   #20
Rookie

Wouldnt he only be worth it if you were collecting mt on the way for collections before the patch? Unless you really wanted diamond ai. How much mt was it for each team collection? Its a lot you are missing out on right?
Old 03-16-2015, 03:53 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitewaters
Wouldnt he only be worth it if you were collecting mt on the way for collections before the patch? Unless you really wanted diamond ai. How much mt was it for each team collection? Its a lot you are missing out on right?
You should be able to make most of your MT back by selling your cards after you get Diamond AI, so long as you were buying them and selling them at the right prices.

The ridiculous 15% tax on each transaction definitely adds up over the course of hundreds of transactions, though. You'll have to be very careful when buying five-figure and six-figure cards to make sure that you don't take a big loss after reselling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2015, 07:52 AM   #22
Rookie

I'm doing this on PC. It's gonna cost a ton of MT. I just want him to say I did it.

I'm convinced that a lot of the people saying he isn't worth it are just those who don't have enough mt to get him.

As for his bad passing... just throw an attribute boost on him...
Old 03-17-2015, 08:45 AM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbandy10
I'm doing this on PC. It's gonna cost a ton of MT. I just want him to say I did it.

I'm convinced that a lot of the people saying he isn't worth it are just those who don't have enough mt to get him.

As for his bad passing... just throw an attribute boost on him...
It's not about the MT, it's about time. You are wasting too much time in the auction house just to get Iverson who looks a bit like a little girl and simply has not the stats he should have as the main price, while others just enter some locker codes and get 3-5 even better players for free in the same time. Don't get me wrong I respect your choice but personally I don't see any point in going for him. I sold everything after I got Harden.

Last edited by Abstruso; 03-17-2015 at 08:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »