Home

Official NBA2K16 Wish-list Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA2K16 Wish-list Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2015, 11:06 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Official NBA2K16 Wish-list Thread

What would you like to see added or removed from MyTeam in 2k16?

XB1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 03:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA2K16 Wish-list Thread

Add Kareen Abdul-Jabbar and Charles Barkley

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Old 02-01-2015, 04:22 PM   #3
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

• No more shot meter, back to the old basic good release etc from 2k13 and 2k14.

• Fix the super human gliding and super strength every player magically obtains when they run baseline for a dunk. It's ugly and utter trash.

• Lower dunk tendencies on everyone. More layups and lay up animations.

• Superstar and HoF difficulty for seeds 1-6 in RTTP, All star in the rest

• The computer needs to stop drawing charges and playing the passing lanes etc.

• Regular shot contests etc are fine, but severely limit off ball defensive assist and force people to play man to man defense.

• Season/ extended domination mode / More Mt rewards from simply playing more games. (Discourages farming and exploiting if there is a solid and reasonable way to earn legit coins)

• No more locker codes. (Playoff series vs HoF level cpu players to get certain players?)

• Get rid of some of the damn Bulls teams and add other throwback teams. (02-03 Nets, 07-08 Rockets, 08-09 Blazers, 06-07 Nets, 10-11 Mavs, just some ideas.)

• Capped lineup RTTP style mode

• More card variations (Players of the month etc)

• Stat tracking (Overall records all time, PPG, PAPG, etc. + individual player stat averages for myteam only [PPG,RPG,APG etc])

Last edited by Readysetdiego; 02-01-2015 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:44 PM   #4
Rookie

- no locker codes!!! Maybe play comps to win them or something....
- Do something about packs, either make them SUPER expensive and up the odds significantly on pulling something decent or leave the same and reduce the cost
Old 02-01-2015, 09:33 PM   #5
Pro

1 - Have matchmaking put me against lineups that are similar to my own OR a separate rttp ladder with realistic lineup restrictions.

2 - Handicap offball defenders. I want to play against a fellow human that's why i go online so give them an incentive to actually play defense.

3 - Reduce the lag.

4 - Weekly/monthly tournaments with a rare player as the prize.

5 - Expand on rttp. I don't know, maybe have an actual playoffs and finals with big mt prizes.

6 - Add a new tier of cards for 90+ ovr players, i'll use "platinum" as an example. Bronze ...-69, silver 70-79 , gold 80-89, platinum 90-99

7 - Put a bronze/silver/gold/platinum mark on the specialty cards (emerald/saph/ruby/etc...) depending on their ovr rating as a way to make them usable in restricted seeds/challenges/tournaments/... There's no reason i shouldn't be able to use my 67ovr barbosa anytime i want. Also, base the contracts on the aforementioned mark. There's no reason barbosa should cost about the same to use than let's say lebron & co.

8 - Even more throwback cards, the more the merrier.

9 - Let us handpick x amount of players to start our myteam. For example: 1 platinum, 2 golds, 3 silvers, 4 bronzes. Make those cards a new kind of specialty card, for example "fire opal". Obviously they should have the appropriate bronze/silver/gold/platinum marks. (Edit: these cards should be untradeable like sapphires)

Last edited by Lord Bonium; 02-01-2015 at 09:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2015, 12:09 AM   #6
Rookie

Historic courts. At least the ones with a 3pt line.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:41 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Resetting RTTP with point rewards after you beat it the first time. Longevity seems to be the problem with this game mode
They got the big fella down there inside, and if you slow the game down a lot he'll get into position. You know he gone bang you all night.-Ben Wallace on Shaquille O'Neal at halftime, game 5 of the 2004 NBA Finals. Hope nobody takes this out of context...
Old 02-02-2015, 03:47 PM   #8
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Number 1 thing.

Get RID of the player weight thing or re do it ...Makes player movement HORRIBLE

Do that and i'll be happy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »