Home

Any tips for unrestricted seeds?

This is a discussion on Any tips for unrestricted seeds? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2015, 11:06 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Any tips for unrestricted seeds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0w
damn if you have a very good lineup you are automatically an ashole here
I just don't get the point in using just the best basketball players in the world at every position. What's the point there? Why would you use a player you've never seen play? Just because he's a 90+ guy? If anyone can explain this to me, I'd be a bit wiser at the end of the day.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:21 AM   #34
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rept!le
I just don't get the point in using just the best basketball players in the world at every position. What's the point there? Why would you use a player you've never seen play? Just because he's a 90+ guy? If anyone can explain this to me, I'd be a bit wiser at the end of the day.
My favourite player ever is Wilt Chamberlain, even though I've never seen him play. I've seen all available footage though. I'll never be able afford him, though.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:04 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
People can like someone from watching youtube videos. If we had to watch all of the players play an actual game that are our favorites. We would basically all be stuck with 90s and 2000s players, for the most part

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2015, 03:02 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
So according to you, anyone starting to watch basketball from now on is not supposed to use MJ ever because they've never "watched" him play?

What kind of logic is that?

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »