Home

Actual Money Spent ON VC

This is a discussion on Actual Money Spent ON VC within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2015, 08:21 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Actual Money Spent ON VC

900 dollars?
I hope you out there making AT LEAST 50 grands a month OP... Jesus smh
And y'all still asking 2K to lower pack prices and better odds?
Nah, thing will only get worse, I already decided to leave this game, at best I'll wait January before buying 2K16, last year I was really disappointed with this VC/Packs/odds story, I gave them a pass this year hoping for the better and instead it went downhill.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:30 PM   #18
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94
900 dollars?
Old 02-03-2015, 11:39 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94
900 dollars?
And y'all still asking 2K to lower pack prices and better odds?
Nah, thing will only get worse, I already decided to leave this game, at best I'll wait January before buying 2K16, last year I was really disappointed with this VC/Packs/odds story, I gave them a pass this year hoping for the better and instead it went downhill.
Can I have your cards? Since you're not playing anymore, care to donate? Please? I'll love you for life

Sent from my OnePlus One
Old 02-04-2015, 03:31 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1130
My starters are Onyx Oscar, Ruby Kobe, Gold Durant, Gold Lebron, Emerald Anthony Davis. Bench has Ruby Payton, Gold Love, Emerald Mikan, Gold Penny, Gold Mullin, Gold Curry, Gold Larry Johnson.

I really still don't like my team. Trust me, I am not a world beater by any means.
That's it? Wow

Your team and the amount you spent to get them should be reason enough to stop buying packs entirely.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:15 AM   #21
MVP

Dextro's Arena

And that is the reason, why I donīt buy virtual coins. If I pay for something, I want to know what I will get in return.
And if I spend hundreds of Dollars and get only crap out of them, then that is ridiculous to me. Furthermore, its just a small file somewhere on a 2k server, when they shut it down, your money is gone for nothing.

And I really donīt care about the money, it just what you get in return. And to me that is not worth the money, so I wonīt invest it. Somehow it is sad, that this will be more and more the future.
Small changes every year - and as long as somebody is paying for it, they will do it.
And there are tons of options, Ubisoft with itīs micro transactions, 2k and EA with virtual coins or Season Pass.

Call it how you want - to me that is a pure rip-off. Trying to create a demand - cause there is always an idiot who is paying for it. (I donīt blame guys who want to pay for it - everybody is self-responsible for his money)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2015, 08:14 AM   #22
MVP

I have spent close to $300. I am really happy with my team. there r only a few players that i really want. like a 99 Jordan, t mac, carter, AI

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 02-04-2015, 09:18 AM   #23
MVP

Dextro's Arena

What I forgot to add in my last post:

Let us take a look in the trophies - or letīs focus on three of them
- Buy a Franchise (50.000 coins)
- Collect all current NBA players
- Collect all historical NBA players

Realistically spoken, and without any glitches how long would it take? If you want to earn them in an acceptable amount of time, that is simply impossible without investing real money.

And thatīs the reason to get worked up over with 2k - trophies really donīt bother me, but if you have such goals, make them possible to reach. The focus should be on the game itself, not on stupid virtual coins. And if you are doing a great job, the community will hesitate that and spend some extra money on it.

As I said in another thread, I am really just a mediocre player, but take a look into the great community. They are really trying to make the game better and better.

On the 2k side I am not sure, to me it looks like the focus is more on making money than on delivering a great experience. Which is somehow understandable, but then you have to strike the balance.
Maybe I am wrong, but I definitely have no understanding for such a company policy. But as long as somebody is buying it, they wont stop. Virtual coins are funny money to me, and for them even more, they simply sell some virtual stuff.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:47 AM   #24
Rookie

All the while I'm laughing with a full wallet while I beat these guys with Ruby Jordan and Onyx Kobe using my lineup with cheapo Gold Lebron and Emerald AD.

You don't need money to win RTTP. Just play better basketball. You can beat these guys who tried to buy their way to a win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »