Home

Old 02-05-2015, 02:45 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TBT 2/5

If anyone has or pulls onyx tmac, onyx Vince, onyx Howard or onyx nash. Hit me up on twitter @jcm174 I will give you seriously a good offer for any of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 03:32 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyl
Onyx J Rich is fixed...
99 Driving Dunk
99 Contact Dunk
99 Flashy Dunk
now thats what I'm talmbout!
Old 02-05-2015, 03:34 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
To me, this would increase his value. But to the masses, they don't even look at his stats anymore. They just know it's not a player rated 90+, so he's worthless to them. So sad. I might use him a lot more now.
see, I picked him up when he was cheap....got him for like 7k. used him once and didnt anymore but will use him more now. there are still other players that need fixing though.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:37 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
It doesn't help that 2K screwed up his initial stats and word spread that he wasn't very good.
sucks for those that didnt get him then. I got him luckily and will now use him more. funny people were arguing on here that tendencies dont matter....if they didnt, then why did 2k change them?
Old 02-05-2015, 03:39 PM   #45
Pro

Quote:
Now I could be wrong, but I thought the alley oop stat was for those that threw the alley, and the hands stat was more appropriate for the oop portion. That's how I always looked at it, but I could be wrong.
I don't think so. Otherwise, why would Magic Johnson's alley oop tendency be 5 and 85-86 Jordan's is 75?

Pretty sure alley oop tendency is how often they'll a) dunk the oop instead of laying it in, and b) how often they'll really go for it. Half the time you throw an oop to a guy with a very low oop tendency, they won't even go up for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2015, 03:45 PM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Now I could be wrong, but I thought the alley oop stat was for those that threw the alley, and the hands stat was more appropriate for the oop portion. That's how I always looked at it, but I could be wrong.
nah alley oop refers to the catch, nothing to do with passing. Anybody can throw an alley oop at any time, passing stats determines accuracy
Steph Curry (MVP)
Deron Williams (TBT Gold)

Ben Wallace (DOPY)Rajon Rondo (TBT)
Lance Stephenson (TBT)
Tracy McGrady (Raptors)
Rudy Gay (TBT)
Old 02-05-2015, 03:50 PM   #47
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucretius8
nah alley oop refers to the catch, nothing to do with passing. Anybody can throw an alley oop at any time, passing stats determines accuracy
Plus I remember last year for myPlayer, you couldn't catch an alley oop in the park mode until you increased your tendency to above zero by doing a self ally oop in a game.

It's definitely for catching the alley oops.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 02-05-2015, 04:07 PM   #48
Rookie

Cool. Glad you guys cleared up that oop thing for me. I guess it does stink that JRich has such a low opp tendency. Oh well. I'll be putting it to the test in some up coming games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »