Home

Whats your lineup/lineup help thread

This is a discussion on Whats your lineup/lineup help thread within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2015, 09:09 PM   #1137
QNo
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Whats your lineup/lineup help thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeetGoose
I could use some help on deciding what I type of team I should make with these players and who should go in my starting lineup. This is what I have currently. I'm open to any suggestions
Oscar/Kobe/LeBron/Melo/Mutombo
Isiah/Hondo/KD/AD/Shaq
Curry/Malone/Lucas

Oscar is the best PG in the game and his rebounding will help your small starting lineup. Your 2nd 5 has 3 insane shooters and two great rebounding bigs, so the floor will still be spaced nicely. Mutombo is simply better than Shaq, even at scoring except for alley-oops, and AD is superior to Malone who has tiny arms and can't jump. I'd sell Kobe and get a badged out 91 MJ if you can. Best card I've used (I've used everybody you've got except PD LBJ quite a lot), and arguably the best MJ after the PD.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:42 PM   #1138
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Whats your lineup/lineup help thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
Oscar/Kobe/LeBron/Melo/Mutombo
Isiah/Hondo/KD/AD/Shaq
Curry/Malone/Lucas

Oscar is the best PG in the game and his rebounding will help your small starting lineup. Your 2nd 5 has 3 insane shooters and two great rebounding bigs, so the floor will still be spaced nicely. Mutombo is simply better than Shaq, even at scoring except for alley-oops, and AD is superior to Malone who has tiny arms and can't jump. I'd sell Kobe and get a badged out 91 MJ if you can. Best card I've used (I've used everybody you've got except PD LBJ quite a lot), and arguably the best MJ after the PD.
Thanks for the advice. I just got PD Steph Curry today, haven't used him yet, is there something wrong with him? I assumed he would be an amazing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »