Home

Tips on Beating Ronnie 2k Challenge?

This is a discussion on Tips on Beating Ronnie 2k Challenge? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2015, 06:08 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Tips on Beating Ronnie 2k Challenge?

Another BS challenge. I was up about 20 at the start of the 4th and then all of a sudden the cpu can't miss and i'm getting hammered etc on the other end. Luckily i pulled through in the end and won by 4.

So i guess my advice would be to build up a nice lead before the bs starts. My lineup was:
- isaiah canaan / cory joseph
- arron afflalo / markel brown
- glen rice jr / randy covington
- carlos boozer / mirza teletovic
- nene hilario / cole aldrich
Old 02-12-2015, 05:57 PM   #10
Rookie

As I often do in these challenges, I played Kyle Anderson in his real position (PG) and often posted up Steph. My silvers were Ariza Jabari (at PF) and Bogut. You need a defensive anchor in the middle who can defend on shaq and decent 3&D guys on the bench (also another bronze anchor, I used Kuzmic and he was really good). At the end I won at OT after having tied the game on the buzzer with jabari, second try.
P.S I know it's could be considered cheese, but playing a player in his real position (just watch a UCLA game of last year) is not IMHO, or at least it is borderline
For the bronzes I liked Ricky Ledo, Caboclo, Kuzmic, Cory Joseph and Inglis as a stretch 4, but You just have to try them!
Hope it was useful
Old 02-12-2015, 09:29 PM   #11
Rookie

I'm not sure if the challenge is still the same way or if it was fixed, but when the challenge first dropped, the lineup restrictions were glitched, resulting in you being able to use any players you choose, and not abiding by the 3 silver players restriction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2015, 12:03 PM   #12
Just started!

this is the lineup that i used after many attemps this is the only one that worked.

Pg - Brandon Knight
Sg - Jimmer Fridette
Sf - Corey Brewer
Pf - Darrell arthur
C - Larry Sanders

upgrade Sanders rebounding all the way and scrapper badge he will pretty much get ever lose ball on defense.

Play 3-2 Defense

take open threes with brandon and Jimmer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »