Home

Best "expensive" players

This is a discussion on Best "expensive" players within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2015, 01:33 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Best "expensive" players

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxC_B_A_ICONxX
Would you want a screenshot of my team?
Sure because I'm sure it is the same as everybody else
LeBron Kobe Kd keme Russell Shaq etc thousands have the same line up you do kid it's not hard to get
Old 02-14-2015, 02:22 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
You have one of the best teams, yet are asking to borrow 200k to complete a collection? LMAO. No one is going to let you "borrow" 200k. Tax would take away close to 60k since you'd have to do two transactions. If you are that concerned about getting AI, sell one of your expensive players since you have the best team, then buy cheaper cards to finish the collection, then sell them and get your expensive guy back. And also, you just made an account on the website within the last two weeks. No one is going to trust some new guy coming on asking to "borrow" 200k.
All my best players are free like my Pink Diamond Melo. Me and my friend are working together to get him and I could cover the 60k
Old 02-14-2015, 03:29 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
All my best players are free like my Pink Diamond Melo. Me and my friend are working together to get him and I could cover the 60k
How would you be able to cover the 60k MT if you and your friend don't have any MT right now? If you don't have any expensive players at all, then I don't think 200k would be enough to even get close to Diamond AI. No one in their right mind would give you 200k.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:05 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
How would you be able to cover the 60k MT if you and your friend don't have any MT right now? If you don't have any expensive players at all, then I don't think 200k would be enough to even get close to Diamond AI. No one in their right mind would give you 200k.
My friend is selling all of his players which will be around 120k. I could cover the 60k after I sell all my players.
Old 02-14-2015, 04:24 PM   #21
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
My friend is selling all of his players which will be around 120k. I could cover the 60k after I sell all my players.
Hate to burst your bubble but 200k doesn't get you from 1091 cards to 1265. It takes around 400-500k.

And you have an average team if anything, and with a name like 'XxbaiconxX', I don't think anyone can take you seriously.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2015, 09:00 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
Hate to burst your bubble but 200k doesn't get you from 1091 cards to 1265. It takes around 400-500k.

And you have an average team if anything, and with a name like 'XxbaiconxX', I don't think anyone can take you seriously.
Would you want a picture of my team?
Old 02-14-2015, 09:27 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Would you want a picture of my team?

Post a pic

XB1
Old 02-14-2015, 10:16 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
Post a pic

XB1

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »