Home

The Most undervalued Players

This is a discussion on The Most undervalued Players within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2015, 09:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Most undervalued Players

Chris Mullin
For 20-30k depending on system, he is the most valuable player in the mode. Even better if you get his Sapphire. He is hot from both corners. His shot meter is the easiest in the game by a long shot. He gets hot quick with microwave and stays hot for the whole game. I have tried both him and Ruby Klay, and it's not even close. Klay's meter is tough, and he doesn't seem to heat up like Mullin. His defense is good too. He is THE GUY you want for spot up looks.

Diamond Lillard
I actually complained when I went through the trouble to get him and saw he was a 92. I already had Magic and GP. But try him. He is the best P&R guy in the game besides Iverson who I will never have. He seems to make every layup he takes, even when there's contesting at the rim. He will get hot easily, and when he's hot, he makes every damn shot and turns into an and 1 machine. Passing is excellent as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 10:07 AM   #2
MVP

Re: The Most undervalued Players

I would say Tim Duncan's Gold card. I rarely see no one using it. He is very good rebounder, great blocker and consistent in offense with hooks, or mid range jumpers. He is also capable to play both PF and C.
He costs only 4-5K and I see no one using him. Only minus is that he is slow.
I would also say that Ruby Cousins is undervalued
For me he is the best cheap center in the game. Only 10K cost, full badged, with great rebounding blocking and shot contest, very good mid range shoot and post offense, prety good on free throws too.
To see him in the same price as gold Howard is laughable.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:58 AM   #3
MVP

I agree on diamond Lillard best card beside vince I've used
Old 02-19-2015, 11:25 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
I agree on diamond Lillard best card beside vince I've used
I havent used Diamond Lillard but a couple of times and he was the best player on the court.

There are a mass amount of undervalued legends. Wont even begin to name because I have used a lot of them and they are dirt cheap. I will say...I picked up Dumars today for 5k.....I can almost bet he is undervalued.....can play both guard spots, defend, and score. That young Pip card is great too. I think I got mine for 2500...but you can easily get for 3500 or less.

Off the top of my head though.....I would have to say Ruby Magic and Gold Lebron are the most undervalued players in the game.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:41 AM   #5
Rookie

sapphire chandler parsons is a beast he can drive he can shoot and his speed is pretty good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2015, 11:44 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I havent used Diamond Lillard but a couple of times and he was the best player on the court.

There are a mass amount of undervalued legends. Wont even begin to name because I have used a lot of them and they are dirt cheap. I will say...I picked up Dumars today for 5k.....I can almost bet he is undervalued.....can play both guard spots, defend, and score. That young Pip card is great too. I think I got mine for 2500...but you can easily get for 3500 or less.

Off the top of my head though.....I would have to say Ruby Magic and Gold Lebron are the most undervalued players in the game.
I've considered getting the young pippen card but haven't because his stats looked terrible. Does he play better than the stats show? I was always a fan of his game.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:47 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock920
sapphire chandler parsons is a beast he can drive he can shoot and his speed is pretty good
I am not sure if Sapphires are undervalued or not. IT depends on how you look at it. You cant use them for much...but if you want to say they are undervalued....then surely the ones rated in the 90's are the most because you can sell their golds back and basically the only damage is the tax. I have MJ and Clyde and it goes without saying what they are capable of.
Old 02-19-2015, 03:48 PM   #8
Banned

Lillard is the most overrated player in the game. He's a good player...but in 2K he is a top 5 player...if not higher.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »