Home

Watching youtubers?

This is a discussion on Watching youtubers? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2015, 12:49 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Watching youtubers?

Shake4ndBake doesnt know the difference between complaining and feedback and this guy has all the pink diamonds and good cards, i havent spent a dime on MyTEAM but i still dont constantly complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2015, 01:15 PM   #18
Rookie

I watch all these guys and I can definitely tell which not to watch.

Cashnastygaming
I find him to be offensive, quite frankly. Even if it is just an act, that guy has serious issues and him and his girlfriend both need to pursue therapy. I would even go as far to say I'm disgusted at how he acts in some videos. Truthfully, I kinda feel bad for him, because the guy obviously had issues growing up and seems to harbor a lot of inner aggression or hate. But I really wouldn't even care about his behavior if it wasn't for the fact that his audience is essentially made up of 100k kids under the age of 15. I think it's despicable that he not only promotes that kind of rude and sexist behavior in front of young kids, but makes it seem acceptable. I feel even worse for his girlfriend who for reasons totally out of my frame of imagination has stayed with him for 10 years now.

Nickthebullsfan
I will say, I don't envy whoever eventually has to break the news to this guy about his true ethnicity, but at least he isn't offensive. He can, however, be really sad to watch. For one thing, he seems to be legitimately addicted to this game, to the point of showing visible signs of addiction. On top of that, the guy seems to be in the early stages of having multiple personality disorder. In some videos, he's acting "black." In others, he acts normal. In others he acts like a 13 year old kid. It's really off putting.

ShakeNBake
It's getting to the point where I don't even want to talk about this kid. He seems like the kind of guy who really wants to be an authority on things and appear to be all-knowing about all things 2K, but the reality is that he comes off as a puppet who's never had so much as a basic course in Economics. He uses circular reasoning and pandering as if they are interchangeable for logic.

Guys worth watching:

Jesserthelazer (sometimes)
Twobrothersgaming
Gento
Wik2k (sometimes)

Last edited by jbandy10; 02-21-2015 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-21-2015, 10:09 PM   #19
Rookie

I just played Wik today on RTTP and dude had EVERY top onyx player EVERY pink diamond, and somehow the game was close until he 'lost connection' lol moral of the story: just possesing onyx kobe/lebron/tmac does NOT guarantee victory

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-22-2015, 08:34 PM   #20
Rookie

I agree with all of the points about Cash Nasty. It's despicable how someone would force his girlfriend to take shots every time he pulls a good card in a pack opening. Also, the dude spends all of his money on packs and as far as I know, streaming is his sole source of income.

Shake4ndbake complains about everything, as you all have said. He promised at least twice that he was done opening Onyx packs and whaddaya know, a week later, he opens up 50$ worth. Hypocrite. He's also not very good at the game in that he turbos up the court every possession, making it enticing for his opponent to charge cheese or whatever other cheese he complains about.

Wik2K is tough to like because he buys MT from MT farmers. He also has quite an annoying voice and every game he plays his opponents don't have gem cards and he usually blows them out.

I also think STG (Subthegamer) is pretty bad simply because of the way he titles his videos, the way he goes Super Saiyan, and the whole "Team Heart" BS.

Team Heart- Even though he claims it is not overpowered, he still uses a Pink Diamond Shaq, the best center in the game, Wilt the Stilt, Onyx Iggy, Shawn Kemp, and tons of other gold legends.

Titles- He puts every video title in all caps and flat out lies or exaggerates things in order to get views. For example, in a recent video, he said that he discovered a cheat code to get onyx players but he only pulled one Onyx and it was a 5k MT Pau Gasol.

Super Saiyan- Need I say more?
Old 02-22-2015, 09:00 PM   #21
Rookie

Hahaa @ every detail about stg! But hey, these guys trying to find their niche lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 10:17 AM   #22
Rookie

After watching Wik play and seeing his team, I can't even watch his channel anymore. The guy plays like a 12 year old that knows nothing about the game. He has no concept of spacing. It's just drive to the rim every possession with him. He has all the best players and doesn't understand why they're even good.
Old 02-23-2015, 02:32 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbandy10
After watching Wik play and seeing his team, I can't even watch his channel anymore. The guy plays like a 12 year old that knows nothing about the game. He has no concept of spacing. It's just drive to the rim every possession with him. He has all the best players and doesn't understand why they're even good.
Exactly my experience with him lol he tried to iso tmac every play or try an alley oop!

Old 02-25-2015, 12:24 AM   #24
Pro

Wow, can't believe I forgot about STG lol. Plays like a cheeser, then gets mad when other team get BS when he gets plenty of BS himself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »