Home

Watching youtubers?

This is a discussion on Watching youtubers? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2015, 04:08 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Watching youtubers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
So what I'm getting from that is, he knows of an exploit but 2K is shutting him up in exchange for something else.

I'm guessing he gets discounts/free VC, all the diamond codes early, etc.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 04:28 PM   #42
p0w
Rookie

p0w's Arena

OVR: 0

thats crazy he made 3 million MT in the last 2 days
Old 02-26-2015, 04:30 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
So what I'm getting from that is, he knows of an exploit but 2K is shutting him up in exchange for something else.

I'm guessing he gets discounts/free VC, all the diamond codes early, etc.

Shake isn't a genius that comes up with methods of making MT or VC. He use to post vid after learning about them on reddit, HN, or on here.
He just transferring over mt from atl accounts he did the collection reward cheese on. He also probable smarted up a bought MT form ppl instead of buying VC form 2k.
If there was a new method it would've been on reddit or some where.

XB1
Old 02-26-2015, 04:40 PM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
Shake isn't a genius that comes up with methods of making MT or VC. He use to post vid after learning about them on reddit, HN, or on here.
He just transferring over mt from atl accounts he did the collection reward cheese on. He also probable smarted up a bought MT form ppl instead of buying VC form 2k.
If there was a new method it would've been on reddit or some where.

XB1
Yeah, I know he doesn't come up with these methods himself, he reads about it somewhere and advertises it on youTube.

Old 02-26-2015, 09:14 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 2

I don't think he's necessarily buying MT, although it seems like it. I think he's just now transferring over the collection MT from some of his accounts. He said he's done it hundreds of times, so it wouldn't shock me if he didn't move everything over at once. I just don't see how anyone could sell 3 million MT, how could they have earned that much? The collection exploit has been over for awhile, so unless a seller kept the MT for this long, there's no way someone could earn that much to sell. He has 3 million MT right now, and has bought onyx TMAC, Erving, Kobe, and KG in the last couple days. So that is about 5-6 million MT that he somehow stumbled upon. I don't really know how that is possible. And yet he is the biggest complainer about this game. So ridiculous.

C- Pink Shaq/Saph Russell/Saph Moses Malone
PF- Saph Hakeem/ Gold Lebron/ Saph David Robinson
SF- Pink Melo/ Diamond KD
SG- 90-91 MJ/ Ruby 97-98 Kobe
PG- Ruby Magic/ Ruby Payton
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2015, 11:26 PM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
I don't think he's necessarily buying MT, although it seems like it. I think he's just now transferring over the collection MT from some of his accounts. He said he's done it hundreds of times, so it wouldn't shock me if he didn't move everything over at once. I just don't see how anyone could sell 3 million MT, how could they have earned that much? The collection exploit has been over for awhile, so unless a seller kept the MT for this long, there's no way someone could earn that much to sell. He has 3 million MT right now, and has bought onyx TMAC, Erving, Kobe, and KG in the last couple days. So that is about 5-6 million MT that he somehow stumbled upon. I don't really know how that is possible. And yet he is the biggest complainer about this game. So ridiculous.
So I'm watching his latest video, he's complaining about having to pay for his contracts with MT? I mean seriously after spending ridiculous amounts on cards you complain!?

Also with the team he runs, he's not even very good. He has the best team money can buy plus all the PDs and he barely has a good enough record to move on from the higher seeds.

Old 02-27-2015, 12:00 AM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
So I'm watching his latest video, he's complaining about having to pay for his contracts with MT? I mean seriously after spending ridiculous amounts on cards you complain!?

Also with the team he runs, he's not even very good. He has the best team money can buy plus all the PDs and he barely has a good enough record to move on from the higher seeds.
Plus his excuse his either lag/cheese which is dumb, the team he has should easily stop the cheese that EVERYONE faces.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:34 AM   #48
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylabdul
Two bros Gaming is solid, a good balance of good criticism without the whiney complaints

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
This. He is great to watch

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »