Home

Watching youtubers?

This is a discussion on Watching youtubers? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2015, 01:31 AM   #57
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Watching youtubers?

I feel like this is the perfect time for me to plug my channel...

IAmEsco - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkf...ykovPv6OhTsmJw

Strictly gameplay round my ways.. Just started my myteam (series)

Here's the first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c5t797XzbE

Got some pretty good gameplay, live commentary, facecam, and i TRY to be entertaining. If you wanna give some fresh blood a try, check me out and drop some feedback Subscribe too if you wanna help a fella out. I have my next myteam vid coming out tomorrow.

And if you wanna get a game in and get worked too, i'm always bout that!! Hahaaa lol and I'll post it up on the channel too. And if you youtubing too, send me ur link and i'll check ur stuff out as well.

Easy brothassss
Old 02-28-2015, 01:33 AM   #58
Just started!

I guess I'll contribute to the thread discussion too and not just sidetrack it w/ my own agenda.. Lol but I've noticed the same thing. Especially in the madden community, most of the vids posted now adays are pack openings.. auction videos.. card reviews.. etc. Which are cool fosure, but gameplays aren't as frequent.
Old 03-02-2015, 02:39 AM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
I don't really get the legality part. How is it illegal to post a way to get MT that is part of the game?

And agreed, he's still pretty crap either way.
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/artic...ed-2K-material

"Lastly, we do reserve the right to remove content we find objectionable on a case-by-case basis"
Old 03-02-2015, 10:20 AM   #60
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac2539
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/artic...ed-2K-material

"Lastly, we do reserve the right to remove content we find objectionable on a case-by-case basis"
They've already decided that posting gameplay is okay. Glitches or exploits are part of the gamplay. They can't have it both ways and decide one is copyrighted while the other is not.

Either you remove all gameplay videos or you allow it because it's the same thing.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 03-02-2015, 11:16 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
They've already decided that posting gameplay is okay. Glitches or exploits are part of the gamplay. They can't have it both ways and decide one is copyrighted while the other is not.

Either you remove all gameplay videos or you allow it because it's the same thing.
This is why I think he is not fighting it. I think 2K's next step would be to pull all their video, claiming copyright infringement. If they did that, Shake would be broke as these videos are a huge part of his income. So, he doesn't fight it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2015, 12:28 PM   #62
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
This is why I think he is not fighting it. I think 2K's next step would be to pull all their video, claiming copyright infringement. If they did that, Shake would be broke as these videos are a huge part of his income. So, he doesn't fight it.
I'm sure that's what their threatening but I doubt they would actually do it. It helps them just as much as it benefits the streamers. It's free advertising for them.

Plus, I'm sure there would be a huge backlash from the community and bad press.

I understand from Shake's perspective that he would be afraid of it being taken away though.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 03-02-2015, 03:15 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
I'm sure that's what their threatening but I doubt they would actually do it. It helps them just as much as it benefits the streamers. It's free advertising for them.

Plus, I'm sure there would be a huge backlash from the community and bad press.

I understand from Shake's perspective that he would be afraid of it being taken away though.
I am pretty sure they are just threatening to ban his account from the game. While the streaming is technically free advertising, if he shows another exploit, they'd potentially be losing out on a lot of VC sales. And I'm surprised they didn't already ban him, since he brought the 25k collection exploit to the attention of everyone. He straight up said he made a hundred accounts to do the collections. Not to mention that he apparently bought 3 million MT, meaning he no longer has to buy VC from 2k to get players. How someone had 3 million MT to sell still confuses me, the seller must have done the collection exploit a couple hundred times.

C- Pink Shaq/Saph Russell/Saph Moses Malone
PF- Saph Hakeem/ Gold Lebron/ Saph David Robinson
SF- Pink Melo/ Diamond KD
SG- 90-91 MJ/ Ruby 97-98 Kobe
PG- Ruby Magic/ Ruby Payton
Old 03-02-2015, 03:23 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
How someone had 3 million MT to sell still confuses me, the seller must have done the collection exploit a couple hundred times.
I'm pretty sure he bought from several people selling MT. I doubt someone sold him 3M at one time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »