Home

Hoops-Nation down?

This is a discussion on Hoops-Nation down? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 02:03 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Hoops-Nation down?

Do you know what group of Ruby cards are going to be released tomorrow?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2015, 03:35 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

HN takeover in this thread, love it! Let's make this thread a 10k page one too
I don't think any info is out yet which Ruby Collection the next one will be. The only thing we know is that it is not the dunkers one. Personally, I hope it is the one with Ruby Yao in it.

Nice snipe D.I.T.C.! I have not found any non-85 MJ for lower than 400k too, and it's the first search I do after refreshes. I was close to getting the '98 one by bidding at 350k one morning but I was outbid with 20 minutes left. I'm only missing 3 MJs and 96 Pippen for D. Shaq.

@Mavs your boy J. Terry is in the packs. Did you get him already??
Old 03-19-2015, 04:00 PM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterHol
I don't think any info is out yet which Ruby Collection the next one will be. The only thing we know is that it is not the dunkers one. Personally, I hope it is the one with Ruby Yao in it.

Nice snipe D.I.T.C.! I have not found any non-85 MJ for lower than 400k too, and it's the first search I do after refreshes. I was close to getting the '98 one by bidding at 350k one morning but I was outbid with 20 minutes left. I'm only missing 3 MJs and 96 Pippen for D. Shaq.

Nah not yet, havent come home yet. But you know Im gonna pick him up soon lol
Old 03-19-2015, 04:03 PM   #44
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Is going for Sapphire Penny Worth it? I should have 300k MT once I sell the rest of Sapphire Clyde Collection and these Onyx Dirk. Then Ima go for Sapphire Wilt and Hakeem.

Probably going to go for Emerald Westbrook, Onyx Pistol Pete, Ruby Harden.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:05 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterHol

Yeah I was so psyched when I saw him for that price. I figure I can at least make 50-75k profit once I finish the collection.

After I grab the Pippen for that collection I'll only need 95 Bulls, 88 Bulls, 76 Sixers, and the Russell Celtics.

The 95 Bulls is gonna be a huge pain, though. I never see that Jordan on the block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2015, 04:06 PM   #46
Banned

Only onyx I really want for the rest of the year is Onyx Wilt, dont really care for anyone else lol

Plus this Frogod is amazing, only thing that separates him from MJ is the post fade
Old 03-19-2015, 04:15 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
Is going for Sapphire Penny Worth it? I should have 300k MT once I sell the rest of Sapphire Clyde Collection and these Onyx Dirk. Then Ima go for Sapphire Wilt and Hakeem.

Probably going to go for Emerald Westbrook, Onyx Pistol Pete, Ruby Harden.
I say go for him. Saph Penny is amazing and if you take your time to find the right price for Shaq you won't lose that much in tax. If you have enough MT I say finish as much Saph collections as you can and leave the expensive Gem Cards for later when you will need to have your lineup set. The Saphs are free cards and it's nice to always have them in your collection.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:17 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzY4111
Yeah I was so psyched when I saw him for that price. I figure I can at least make 50-75k profit once I finish the collection.

After I grab the Pippen for that collection I'll only need 95 Bulls, 88 Bulls, 76 Sixers, and the Russell Celtics.

The 95 Bulls is gonna be a huge pain, though. I never see that Jordan on the block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes both 95 Pippen and 95 MJ are really rare and expensive. I don't think I'll ever manage to finish that collection.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »