Home

Pink Diamond Karl Malone

This is a discussion on Pink Diamond Karl Malone within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2015, 02:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pink Diamond Karl Malone

Well, just announced.

I'm a little nervous though. At no point has anyone tweeted verbatim that we are getting a Pink Diamond locker code tonight. I mean, I'm 95% sure there will be but you would think they'd be more obviously stating that there would be one if there was.

Deep down I think they might screw us and just announce that it's him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 02:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Pink Diamond Karl Malone

They say arrives here.

https://twitter.com/NBA2K/status/570025450526765056

Who knows. Maybe after 100 RTs they will release it. That's not to say how long after, but at some point after...
Old 02-24-2015, 02:12 PM   #3
Rookie

if they do drop a code it will be during the stream
Old 02-24-2015, 02:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Can't be bothered to watch a 5 hour broadcast for a PD Malone when it is nighttime here in Europe. International fans screwed again.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:23 PM   #5
Rookie

anyone wanna post stats?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 04:04 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty521
Can't be bothered to watch a 5 hour broadcast for a PD Malone when it is nighttime here in Europe. International fans screwed again.
I understand there are international fans, but this complaining is getting ridiculous. The game is made by an American company for an American League. They are going to release stuff like this at times beneficial to the majority of fans: Americans. I don't know why it's so hard to understand. No matter what time they do stuff like this, someone will be upset.

C- Pink Shaq/Saph Russell/Saph Moses Malone
PF- Saph Hakeem/ Gold Lebron/ Saph David Robinson
SF- Pink Melo/ Diamond KD
SG- 90-91 MJ/ Ruby 97-98 Kobe
PG- Ruby Magic/ Ruby Payton
Old 02-24-2015, 04:08 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
I understand there are international fans, but this complaining is getting ridiculous. The game is made by an American company for an American League. They are going to release stuff like this at times beneficial to the majority of fans: Americans. I don't know why it's so hard to understand. No matter what time they do stuff like this, someone will be upset.
It doesn't matter in the large scheme of things because so few people actually get the pink diamond cards anyway. Unless you are one of their Youtube "personalities" and then you will always get one. Just good luck and coincidence I'm sure.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:19 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
I understand that the majority of players are Americans and therefore the codes should be beneficial for them, but LD and Ronnie saying they care about internationals and then releasing Codes for Bronze and Silver players which expired faster than every other code while the Americans get the Pink Diamonds is pretty ridiculous. Also, they could release codes on multiple times a day with lower quantities, I think they even did this last year, they released like 5 codes within 24 hours. And making us wait for several hours and then giving out these ****e codes last week was just disgraceful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »