Home

Old 02-28-2015, 06:49 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: TBT 2/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
Some really good thoughts in this thread...

I am a big fan of the Onyx cards....and think they should add more in this style. If you think about it, the "hole" in the historic players collection in MyTeam comes from players that are either now OLD (like KG or VC) or players who just recently retired (like Billups or McGrady).

This is where 2K should look to add more players in the future.

With that said, I'm not a big fan of the "Onyx" label and the inability to use these cards in many Challenges or RTTP levels with restrictions.

Despite this...the actual Onyx packs themselves are a complete RIP OFF....and after buying 5 or 6 the first time they released them - I haven't bought one since, and haven't even been tempted.

If there is an Onyx card I want...I just buy it. The more expensive ones...? Well, I just realize Im probably never going to use them.

Luckily, I actually like a lot of the Onyx cards that other people hate...like I really like the Turkoglu card....and the Mo Williams card....and Kirilenko and Gerald Wallace...LOL.
these packs are a joke. I opened a bunch of them. only got one gold and one worthless onyx. the rest, worthless silvers. but yeah, the Onyx tag hurts the flexibility. I have a question....why did they release Yao as a gold and not an Onyx? It was great that they did....but I feel some of these players should have gold versions. like a gold T-Mac from the Rockets maybe? that card should be in the "stars of the 90's-2000's"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2015, 03:13 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TBT 2/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
to begin with there should NOT be different packages in my oppinion.Just 2 or 3 packages with different amount of cards with different prices. All type of Cards (historic/rubie/onyx/2015) should be in the same package. FIFA does it. I find it stupid.
I like it better this way. Market dries up on cards and guys have a chance to rise in value.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »