Home

Sapphire Wilkins Challenge

This is a discussion on Sapphire Wilkins Challenge within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2015, 08:16 AM   #65
QNo
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Sapphire Wilkins Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by A7Xraider
so reading this it seems to be easy. i played, didnt win lol. Any tips? I was stunned at all the and 1's and shooting % differences as well as rebounding. my team isn't amazing but should be good enough? any thing helps thanks

gold cp3
gold dumars
gold melo
ruby rodman
gold noah
gold lilliard
gold rose
gold horford
gold milsap
other hawks for challenge
Your team is easily good enough. Just go in focused and take it seriously. No cheese required.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2015, 09:07 AM   #66
Banned

Damn its a pain in the a$$ to get those Hawks. Got 2 Horfords for 1600 each and then got my 20k MT Reward for 20.000MT, that helped me quite a bit. Now I'm at 5/6.

Last edited by TiquilaSunrise; 03-07-2015 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:20 AM   #67
MVP

It wasnt too hard, but i do have a loaded team. The only hawk i had was sapphire pistol. and i had just sold off the collection a couple days ago so i ended up spending like 35k on 5 players. It was close in the first half then i stopped messing around and blew them out in the second. My lebron had 45 5 and 5 on only 26 shots. My young michael had 30. diamond durant had 22. ruby magic 22 and 21 assists. My shaq was in foul trouble all game. My hakeem could not buy a post hook or fade but ended up with 23 boards. Sapphire nique is really fun to use but he will be coming off my bench

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 03-07-2015, 10:47 AM   #68
Pro

Lol, best challenge ever. I started with Emerald Curry, Ruby Klay and the 3 Onyxplayers Dirk, Marion & Amar'e. Bench Ruby Teague, Silver Starks, Silver Korver and the two gold Atlanta big men. It was a tight game until the 4th quarter, then I had a 16:6 run at the end and won 138:128 with Ruby Teague as Player of the game.

After the game I bought Gold Nique for 44k to complete the Hawks historic collection and then I sold all my other Hawks players (except my 3 Rubys, Korver and Schröder) for real good prices. So now I have a lot more MT than before the challenge plus Sapphire & Gold Wilkins.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:15 AM   #69
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiquilaSunrise
You are stupid if you think you can sell the cards back for the same price.
Well you must be an idiot then because I did and even for certain players, I sold them for even more than I bought them for.

Other people have done the same here. Have you not read how people are making profits by selling their Hawks players?

You can go cry some more and we'll go on using our Sapphire Dominique Wilkins. Your loss.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish

Last edited by vc15; 03-07-2015 at 11:21 AM.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:24 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Trece
Are people using their best players for this? Maybe that's my problem.
All you really need is someone who can stop LeBron and you'll be fine. The CPU runs almost all of their plays through LeBron.

Try to push the tempo and not call any timeouts, so that LeBron gets tired faster. He's basically the CPU's only scoring threat.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:32 PM   #71
Banned

Well, beat the Challenge. Its really easy, because the AI is definitly not on Hall of Cheese Difficulty. I even could hit wide open Threes with Pink Melo
Onyx Kobe with 51pts for me.
Now I only have to find a way to use my 1st Squad of Pink Diamonds, Onyx, Sapphire Players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2015, 02:02 PM   #72
Rookie

I had a tied game until the 4th quarter. For some reason everything was easier during the last 12 minutes. Ended up winning by 25 points. Ruby Klay was topscorer with 35 points. Ruby Cousins had 27 points and 19 rebounds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »