Home

Lost a player u bought from AH?!

This is a discussion on Lost a player u bought from AH?! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2015, 01:19 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 13
Lost a player u bought from AH?!

I just Sniped a Terry Porter for 1800 MT points and went into my auction outcomes. I didn't have my glasses on but I clicked the top option which I assumed was add to the collection and now he has disappeared?

Did 2K do me dirty? Is the top button the SELL button?!! If so why the F would they make that the first option?! I'm so angry right now ffs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2015, 01:21 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Lost a player u bought from AH?!

I'm not at my console but the Sell Now has an additional confirmation message.

Did you check your active auctions? It might be returned there.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 03-10-2015, 01:27 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBa17
I just Sniped a Terry Porter for 1800 MT points and went into my auction outcomes. I didn't have my glasses on but I clicked the top option which I assumed was add to the collection and now he has disappeared?

Did 2K do me dirty? Is the top button the SELL button?!! If so why the F would they make that the first option?! I'm so angry right now ffs
If it was gold Porter he's not worth that much...if it was ruby...yeah, thats bad. The question is....did you hit the bid button by mistake? if you did hit bid instead of BIN, then the top button in the auction outcomes is for you to get your money back because you were out-bid. Somebody couldve beat you out on the bid. Thats why I wait til closing seconds to bid.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:34 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
If it was gold Porter he's not worth that much...if it was ruby...yeah, thats bad. The question is....did you hit the bid button by mistake? if you did hit bid instead of BIN, then the top button in the auction outcomes is for you to get your money back because you were out-bid. Somebody couldve beat you out on the bid. Thats why I wait til closing seconds to bid.
From reading his post, it sounds like he clicked the top button at the auction outcomes screen, and not in the actual auction house.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 03-10-2015, 03:57 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
From reading his post, it sounds like he clicked the top button at the auction outcomes screen, and not in the actual auction house.
I have never lost a player before. I even thought I got jerked outta rewards a few times, but its server issue, just restart game and it should appear.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »