Home

NUMBER 1 PICKS CHALLENGE

This is a discussion on NUMBER 1 PICKS CHALLENGE within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2015, 05:49 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NUMBER 1 PICKS CHALLENGE

Fun challenge, went into overtime made late free throws to ice it in OT.

Didn't notice any slider cheese aside from some fouls not being called.

Iverson went nuts in the 4th quarter.

Used 90-91 MJ, 71-72 Jerry West and Tim Duncan for the gold players.
Old 03-17-2015, 06:21 PM   #34
Rookie

DaFunkDoc's Arena

Battled it out with Gold Kobe, Aldridge, and Howard...don't play a lot so my players are limited.

Had a five point lead in the 4th until Ewing started running pick and roll with Iverson...but it was backwards! AI set the pick and Ewing came around and shot jumpers or drove for a dunk 5-6 times in a row. Then AI hit three 3 pointers with Kobe in his grill...lost by 8... Very discouraged right now.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:03 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFunkDoc
Battled it out with Gold Kobe, Aldridge, and Howard...don't play a lot so my players are limited.

Had a five point lead in the 4th until Ewing started running pick and roll with Iverson...but it was backwards! AI set the pick and Ewing came around and shot jumpers or drove for a dunk 5-6 times in a row. Then AI hit three 3 pointers with Kobe in his grill...lost by 8... Very discouraged right now.
I just started playing this a month ago, and my team is not that great yet, especially in golds. I have a Sapphire, Ruby, and Onyx but can't use them here. My golds are Chris Paul, Rookie Kobe, and Paul George. I've lost this challenge more times than I care to say. Have come close a couple times but Iverson destroys me in the 4th quarter any time I have a lead. If I cover him, then Lebron takes over. Not hopeless at this point, but very challenging for someone just getting started.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2015, 04:39 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarbeez
I just started playing this a month ago, and my team is not that great yet, especially in golds. I have a Sapphire, Ruby, and Onyx but can't use them here. My golds are Chris Paul, Rookie Kobe, and Paul George. I've lost this challenge more times than I care to say. Have come close a couple times but Iverson destroys me in the 4th quarter any time I have a lead. If I cover him, then Lebron takes over. Not hopeless at this point, but very challenging for someone just getting started.

Try getting Gold Dwight Howard. He will help you out a lot, and maybe try putting PG13 at point just to get Iverson in foul trouble. That what I did, I just ISO on AI and he eventually fouled out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »