Home

Playbook workaround?

This is a discussion on Playbook workaround? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2015, 11:17 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playbook workaround?

My playbook is messed up. For example, 91 Horns Fist should be where my PF and C set a screen for the PG in the middle of the floor with the SG and SF in the corners, but whenever I call that play, it actually calls that cheesy double screen play everyone abuses in RTTP. I think it is called 63 fist. Also, a few days ago, I tried to call a floppy play for Chris Mullin and when I pushed floppy, it actually ran a P&R play for my PG. It said the play call was floppy but it was actually something else. This ever happen to anyone else?

Old 03-18-2015, 11:24 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPoofPuffer
My playbook is messed up. For example, 91 Horns Fist should be where my PF and C set a screen for the PG in the middle of the floor with the SG and SF in the corners, but whenever I call that play, it actually calls that cheesy double screen play everyone abuses in RTTP. I think it is called 63 fist. Also, a few days ago, I tried to call a floppy play for Chris Mullin and when I pushed floppy, it actually ran a P&R play for my PG. It said the play call was floppy but it was actually something else. This ever happen to anyone else?
91 Horns Fist is pretty much the 63 fist, the play you meant to run is the horns 12 fist I think.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:13 AM   #11
Rookie

HellaKeller's Arena

I am using heat playbook and all plays are there for DRose and Big O, but for some reason with Diamond AI I don't seem to have any familiar plays. Mostly iso too. Why is this???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2015, 12:19 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellaKeller
I am using heat playbook and all plays are there for DRose and Big O, but for some reason with Diamond AI I don't seem to have any familiar plays. Mostly iso too. Why is this???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Different players have difference plays assigned to them. AI has a lot of Isolation plays while DRose and Big O probably have P&R Ball Handler plays and others. I know in 2k13 you used to be able to edit the assigned plays but you can't anymore sadly. I hate the fact that Karl Malone does not have P&R Roll man plays in his play calling.
Old 03-19-2015, 01:05 AM   #13
Rookie

Some like glen rice dont even have 1 play its just blank.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:47 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitewaters
Some like glen rice dont even have 1 play its just blank.
historical players that are not part of a team collection dont have plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »