Home

No undercutting?

This is a discussion on No undercutting? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2015, 05:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
No undercutting?

On a few players like lebron and I think durant. There is like 5 or more rows but most keep the price the same. Am I missing something surely if you wanted to sell yours you would drop it even 3 or 4k? Are those all just bought low and resold to keep the price high?

I was selling emerald westbrook who went from 250 down to 120 in a week and there was maybe a row or two at a time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2015, 05:52 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: No undercutting?

Undercut by 4k? That's pretty steep. I undercut by as little as I can.

I'm sure on some smaller players it's from someone like me who buys 5-10 of a player and tries to establish a new "low". That wouldn't work as well on Lebron though.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:25 AM   #3
Rookie

Well the base seems like 60k and it goes down to about 55k. 3 or 4k lower than 60 was what I meant. There was 5 under 60k and 8 rows 60k or above. Maybe its just more of a established price?

I am just looking at when I tried to sell emerald westbrook and it swung over 100k. People were undercutting by 5k 10k 20k.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:31 AM   #4
Rookie

Your price is only good until the next offer is put on the table. If you price high due to a card's unavailability at the time, you may find a slew of cards auctioned after your pricing. Of course that will move your card to bottom of the pile.

Realize there are speculators, snipers and hoarders out there. There are some with the luxury of temporarily manipulating pricing. Besides having a surplus of coins, one must have a lot of patience and no fear of rejection. These types of sellers know (with sophistication) what's in supply and what's in demand....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »