Home

is Myteam even "legit" BBALL anymore ?

This is a discussion on is Myteam even "legit" BBALL anymore ? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2015, 07:32 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: is Myteam even "legit" BBALL anymore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenesaispas
there does not need to be a pink diamond player reward for reaching the first seed. if you think the cheese is real now, wait until you add that to rttp. it would be awful
I think there should be because teaching that seed with those restrictions would be very difficult for most of the people playing this game (because most of them are cheesers and couldn't cope with those restrictions).

Also the locker code stuff is B.S imo. All content for a game should be unlockable from within the game. Can you imagine the uproar if all the best cars and weapons in GTA could only be had by using special codes that expire within a couple seconds? Lmao.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 08:41 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGSW
I think there should be because teaching that seed with those restrictions would be very difficult for most of the people playing this game (because most of them are cheesers and couldn't cope with those restrictions).

Also the locker code stuff is B.S imo. All content for a game should be unlockable from within the game. Can you imagine the uproar if all the best cars and weapons in GTA could only be had by using special codes that expire within a couple seconds? Lmao.

locker code is most definitely b.s. but the cheese would be overpowering for pink diamonds
Old 03-27-2015, 12:23 PM   #27
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Just saw a guy with Melo at the 2. I asked him about it. He said, Melo 2ndary position is shooting guard"

I can't
Old 03-27-2015, 01:26 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
Just saw a guy with Melo at the 2. I asked him about it. He said, Melo 2ndary position is shooting guard"

I can't
True, but let's face the truth here. It is a console/PC GAME,made for EVERYONE, with lot or NO knowledge of basketball at all, a pay to win mode, which is called MyTeam. There in no realism in 10 second offenses nor in 60-70 points in 20 mins game.Nor is legit to score based on a timing on the press of a button.It is another thing to ask for improvmenets and another thing to ask "legit" bball especially in this mode.We shall all realize that this is a game with which 2k tries to maximize profit. Whoever really wants legit bball can wear shorts and play in a real league (amateur/weekend league. I know because I do) Peace to all
Old 03-27-2015, 02:10 PM   #29
Banned

just played a dude with LBJ at the 1. he tried abusing him. after the first quarter he didnt even turn back to lebron.

meanwhile onyx rose ripped his *** in 2
Old 03-27-2015, 04:15 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
True, but let's face the truth here. It is a console/PC GAME,made for EVERYONE, with lot or NO knowledge of basketball at all, a pay to win mode, which is called MyTeam. There in no realism in 10 second offenses nor in 60-70 points in 20 mins game.Nor is legit to score based on a timing on the press of a button.It is another thing to ask for improvmenets and another thing to ask "legit" bball especially in this mode.We shall all realize that this is a game with which 2k tries to maximize profit. Whoever really wants legit bball can wear shorts and play in a real league (amateur/weekend league. I know because I do) Peace to all
Completely disagree. It's a basketball sim. Do you know what that means? It means it's a simulation game. It's supposed to simulate real life. It is not an arcade game.

And there is realism in 10 second offenses. Ever heard of a guy called Mike D'Antoni and a team called the Phoenix Suns? 7 seconds or less buddy.

And you don't score based on the timing of a button. Watch their form, release it at the proper point. You shoot the way you would shoot in real life, at the peak of your jump.
Old 03-27-2015, 04:28 PM   #31
MVP

So Mike d'Anthoni teams scores 3,5 points per minute as an average as all games in RTTP? We are not talking for an exception. But for all teams. Do most of the games finish with both teams over 50% FG and 95% FT%?
Does Michael jordan had 90 3 point shot as his ruby card or 96 as his PD that will come out? Are you really comparing the real-life shot with the timing of the button just because you realease it on the peak of the shot? Mate I hit 20% from 3s in real life.Lol. I have an average of 50-60 % in the game. It is a game.Maybe advertised as a sim, but it will always be a game.There is nothing sim in that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2015, 05:19 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Are you really comparing the real-life shot with the timing of the button just because you realease it on the peak of the shot? Mate I hit 20% from 3s in real life.Lol. I have an average of 50-60 % in the game. It is
lolWut? You're not playing as you. You're playing as them. It's supposed to be as realistic as possible to that. And the fact that you don't understand that you shouldn't be watching the little bar at the bottom and should be watching the individuals form and their release point makes me question if you understand the point I am making.

Quote:
It is a game.Maybe advertised as a sim, but it will always be a game.There is nothing sim in that.
Yes it is a game. A simulation game. Like a flight sim, driving sim, this is a basketball sim. It is supposed to be the closest thing to playing nba basketball you can get outside of actually physically participating. It is supposed to simulate real life. Are you new to video games?

And the issues you're listing are the reason people are complaining. It's not sim enough. It needs to be more sim. They need to fix all the issues ASAP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »