Home

I'm sick of this

This is a discussion on I'm sick of this within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2015, 10:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm sick of this

Pretty much everyone on PC from the 5th seed and up, doesn't matter what the team is, is a baseline cheeser. Majority are also zig zag cheesers and there are some charge cheesers also. Occasionally there is a guy that tries to actually play a game, but that's pretty uncommon. Now tell me, how am i supposed to enjoy playing myteam when it's like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2015, 11:15 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: I'm sick of this

Yeah, I get that on xbone as well. Unfortunately, only way to combat this is to cheese right back. I am able to stop baseline cheese by taking charges but sometimes I'm just too late.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:33 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozathaog
Yeah, I get that on xbone as well. Unfortunately, only way to combat this is to cheese right back. I am able to stop baseline cheese by taking charges but sometimes I'm just too late.
exactly. complaining about something that isnt going to change isnt doing any good. thats the way it is. if you choose to play...you will need to learn how to be good at defending/attacking players like this. to me now...there is no such thing as cheese...only those who take it and those who come up with their own brand of cheesy tactics. cheese cancels cheese.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:45 AM   #4
Rookie

I don't think there is a realistic way to stop the zig-zag cheese or the baseline dunk crap, but for 2K16, they SHOULD get rid of the charge button. I don't think anyone actually uses it for the correct situation, only to get an extremely cheap foul past the 3 point line. It's lame.
Old 03-23-2015, 03:59 PM   #5
Rookie

Lol baseline "cheese" is one of the easiest things to stop, just slide the defender to the baseline, or take a charge, simple. Don't blame the "cheesers" blame the developers for making man defense play so weak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2015, 04:20 PM   #6
Rookie

I can deal with baseline, though zig zag cheese is virtually inpossible to defend if the ball handeler is a decent moving shooter.
Old 03-23-2015, 04:21 PM   #7
Rookie

You should probably play zone then, man defense is too easily exploitable.
Old 03-23-2015, 05:03 PM   #8
Banned

For baseline, set the defense to force middle and make sure to use the baseline as a second defender, force them to go around you don't give them that lane.

Zig Zag is awful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »