Home

Old 04-01-2015, 04:48 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Onyx TMac

These are two seperate topics
a) Most not to say all professional players can play more than one position.McGrady and Harden are premium examples of players with very good ball control and good vision. They could play PG and be very good at. However ther huge offensive talent makes them better at SG or SF, where they are free from extra duties than can tire them like moving the ball with a player pressuring them over all court, or even play tough man to man defense. Harden for example CAN play defense, he just chooses not to to get less tired. Not to mention that looking for realism in myteam is kinda silly. Thinking that having T-Mac at point cheesy and having a 98 PD Carmelo with 95 speed at SF ok because he is actually a SF. None of them is purely realistic and this is a Game

b) regarding MT I wonder too. I can understand having 500K to spend by domination and the original 25k collections even some flipping, but I believe people that have squads over 1-2 mm have probably used the multiaccount glitch.Not saying everysingle one with that team has, but many of them.After all this is why it was patched. Every buy and sell of an Onyx player that costs 300K is a 45K loss only from tax.How can someone keep doing these transactions?

Last edited by kabamaru; 04-01-2015 at 04:54 PM.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:29 PM   #10
Rookie

HellaKeller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandoelite5
McGrady BARELY played any Point Guard in his career. According to Basketball Reference he has played PG 1% of the time in his career. You guys can defend putting him at PG all you want, but in reality it's cheesy. But when you have a guy like HellaKeller who really cares if he has him at point, because his whole team is cheese. How do you get that many good players without cheating(Duplication) or spending thousands of dollars?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...mcgratr01.html

Watch your mouth. I spent hours upon hours on the AH to build what I have. I pride myself on the ACTUAL basketball I play with my lineup. This is a cheese free zone. Keep your snide hate to yourself next time you want to question my authenticity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2015, 06:11 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellaKeller
Watch your mouth. I spent hours upon hours on the AH to build what I have. I pride myself on the ACTUAL basketball I play with my lineup. This is a cheese free zone. Keep your snide hate to yourself next time you want to question my authenticity.

Hahaha yeah I'm sure you built that lineup by playing the auction house. That team would cost over 5 million myteam points, you cheated d-bag. Plus I didn't even calculate having diamond iverson which would cost probably another million myteam points. I'm saying your lineup is cheese because no one else in this game can have the roster you have without glitching, cheating, or paying thousands of dollars. You're a douche
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 06:33 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandoelite5
Hahaha yeah I'm sure you built that lineup by playing the auction house. That team would cost over 5 million myteam points, you cheated d-bag. Plus I didn't even calculate having diamond iverson which would cost probably another million myteam points. I'm saying your lineup is cheese because no one else in this game can have the roster you have without glitching, cheating, or paying thousands of dollars. You're a douche
I have 936 cards. I've never glitched and I've only spent $60 on coins (during the sale).

If I was to use my best cards (which I dont) my lineup would be.

Diamond Lillard (don't use)
Onyx Kobe (Sold)
Diamond KD (don't use)
Sapphire Bill Russell (use)
Sapphire Hakeem (use)

Ruby Splash Bros, Onyx Ray Allen (sold), Onyx J-Rich, Onyx Nash (sold), Ruby Hardaway, Gold Chamberlain, Sapphire Cousins.

I hardly use any of those guys. But if I wanted to, I could.

It's very possible to have a team like his without spending money. It's called "time", "patience" and "commitment".
Old 04-01-2015, 07:01 PM   #13
MVP

Just a side comment not directed to anyone specifically is that everyone in the 2k community knows the Mt glitch yet Noone has performed it. Moreover in a closed economy with 15% tax Noone has bought any packs and everyone is making huge profits playing the ah. Stock dealers should probably do a case study based on os community and all the financial experts it has.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:26 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Just a side comment not directed to anyone specifically is that everyone in the 2k community knows the Mt glitch yet Noone has performed it. Moreover in a closed economy with 15% tax Noone has bought any packs and everyone is making huge profits playing the ah. Stock dealers should probably do a case study based on os community and all the financial experts it has.
LOL... For about a month I would spend 100k VC on Onyx pack per week. I don't fall into that category unfortunately.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:28 PM   #15
Rookie

onGear's Arena

How can it be hard to understand.

You buy something for 500mt. you sell for 2,500mt

15% tax = 375 +500 = 875

2,500 - 875 = 1,625

now you have 30 items you sold for 2,500 and it only cost you 500 to acquire.

profit.

This has been happening since the first hut/mut/fut..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2015, 08:22 PM   #16
Rookie

HellaKeller's Arena

Thanks for having my back yall. I busted my tail for this lineup and I appreciate you recognizing it. This guy is just sour because he doesn't have the discipline, patience or medium to work the game. Most people hate, few hit me up for flipping tips. It is what it is. I guess I'm doing something right

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »