Home

Old 04-02-2015, 12:26 PM   #41
Rookie

HellaKeller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Onyx TMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandoelite5
Yep that was me, and I stand by what I said. Trust me guys, I've played this game plenty and spent countless hours on the auction house. That's why I'm calling this guys team out because I know it's too hard to manipulate the system(5 million myteam points worth). Sure you can make good money on the auction house but you have to get really lucky and that's not happening everyday.What makes it even harder is the 15% tax 2k adds on every sale.

Also for your last story about Ruby Jordan, sounds a lot like you stole what happened in this thread and applied it to yourself(http://www.operationsports.com/forum...low-price.html). So you had 700,000 myteam points(or what half of the players on your team cost) and you invest that and made 5 million myteam points? The story sounds made up. Look, I'm not gonna believe that this guy got his myteam that way, so lets agree to disagree.

Let it go bro. You're clearly mad. Agree to disagree. I know how I got mine, so whatever. Just sick of literally everyone discrediting the eons of time I spent maximizing on the opportunity I was given. Sorry if I came off douchey, it just ruffled my feathers quite a bit.

At the end of the day, I'm one of the few that was able to put together a team of the highest caliber without glitching, cheating, multiple accounting or buying VC and I'm way proud of it. I wouldn't flaunt a bought team in my signature if it were any other way.

Funny how a lot of old heads/players with a lot of myteam time under their belt tend to be way less skeptical..... See you on the court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 12:42 PM   #42
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Awesome discussion guys, if anyone is looking to give some tips/tricks other than the ones provided within this thread, please PM me. I was away from the game for 4 months and now I'm playing catch-up in a major way! All I want is Gold Orlando Shaq to bring some slow moving, low post ball to MyTeam man. Thanks in advance.

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 04-02-2015, 12:55 PM   #43
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
Awesome discussion guys, if anyone is looking to give some tips/tricks other than the ones provided within this thread, please PM me. I was away from the game for 4 months and now I'm playing catch-up in a major way! All I want is Gold Orlando Shaq to bring some slow moving, low post ball to MyTeam man. Thanks in advance.
Unless you're a huge Shaq fand I'd just aim for Hakeem, who is better on both ends of the floor. The sapphire version will also be much cheaper, though you still need a large amount of MT to do the collection in the first place.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:34 PM   #44
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Not a HUGE fan per se, I've just wanted him the past few years and wasn't able to snag him last year. I'm not really interested in Hakeem tbh, I know he's awesome and all, but that Shaq is all I can see! lol I appreciate it though.

Old 04-02-2015, 03:57 PM   #45
Banned

I sniped golds derrick rose, rajon rondo, bull horace grant, blake griffin, brook lopez.... all within 15 mins of each other. on two separate refreshes.

thats 2500 spent. that easily gets me 10-15k. i could do the same for badges if i chose to but i dont care to. sniping/playing the AH is mind-numbingly easy. if you cant flip, spend less time complaining and more time in PMs asking questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 04:08 PM   #46
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by messiahcomplex
I sniped golds derrick rose, rajon rondo, bull horace grant, blake griffin, brook lopez.... all within 15 mins of each other. on two separate refreshes.

thats 2500 spent. that easily gets me 10-15k. i could do the same for badges if i chose to but i dont care to. sniping/playing the AH is mind-numbingly easy. if you cant flip, spend less time complaining and more time in PMs asking questions.
Wait, what? You got all of those players for 500 each? I think I have to call shenanigans on that one, or you have the best luck ever. I hope you bought a lottery ticket within that timeframe as well, the multiverse obviously has you highly favored at this particular juncture sir.

Edit: Or you really sniped someone multi-accounting, if so, that's so awesomely hilarious and you know how pissed they have to be. Is this the real meaning of 'sniping'? I thought it just meant finding someone for super cheap, but I suppose catching someones multi-account buys makes more sense.

Old 04-02-2015, 04:08 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
Wait, what? You got all of those players for 500 each? I think I have to call shenanigans on that one, or you have the best luck ever. I hope you bought a lottery ticket within that timeframe as well, the multiverse obviously has you highly favored at this particular juncture sir.

it has absolutely nothing to do with shenanigans......or luck.....
Old 04-02-2015, 04:16 PM   #48
Banned

i just sniped Gold Stockton a minute ago. and missed out on gold deron williams. *shrug*

when you know what you're doing and what to look for, making 1m flipping cards is easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »