Home

640 000 vc and new to myteam please help!!!

This is a discussion on 640 000 vc and new to myteam please help!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2015, 10:51 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 640 000 vc and new to myteam please help!!!

Thanks guys. I will start with some league passes and see where it goes from there.
Old 04-20-2015, 11:07 AM   #10
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushidobrown
Thanks guys. I will start with some league passes and see where it goes from there.
I'd recommend saving 100k MT or so for when the ruby dunker packs come along in a week or two and you may end up with a ruby MJ or somebody else sick/valuable. Try saving some for a few throwback Thursday packs too, but they aren't as hot as ruby packs in my opinion. Until you pull an onyx Lebron, VC, Kobe, D Rose, etc. then it is all worth it.

Edit: Definitely try to go for diamond Durant collection after you get your stacks of MT. Just use the search function here to find the list you need, and you can sell all the players back if you don't want them afterwards.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 04-20-2015, 11:24 AM   #11
Rookie

It's gonna suck but the cheapest pack is the way to convert the VC to MT. But be patient even if you get ****ty cards from a pool of like only twenty guys out of hundreds you could theoretically get. Just grind out the selling of dupes, contracts, badges and boosts.

And stop pulling packs if it keeps giving you ****. Spread it out over a few weeks as it will take you that long to sell the crap those packs will give you, anyway.

Welcome to myteam. It SUCKS. You'll love it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2015, 01:15 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondKD
It's gonna suck but the cheapest pack is the way to convert the VC to MT. But be patient even if you get ****ty cards from a pool of like only twenty guys out of hundreds you could theoretically get. Just grind out the selling of dupes, contracts, badges and boosts.

And stop pulling packs if it keeps giving you ****. Spread it out over a few weeks as it will take you that long to sell the crap those packs will give you, anyway.

Welcome to myteam. It SUCKS. You'll love it.
Lol.....yeah I'm starting to get into it. Spent 500 000 vc today. Not sure what to think of my pulls it seems to be a little difficult pull quality cards. So far I have a gold Anthony Davis, gold d rose, kyrie, Lowry and Millsap. Emerald Barnes, Draymond, Gordon Hayward and the an emerald of Utah's center. Is this normal? Lol seems like a lot of vc to not pull at least one elite emerald card.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:46 PM   #13
Rookie

Seems typical. Emeralds are pretty rare actually. So the 88 and up ones are probably pretty hard to pack. Best I've gotten are Wiggins and Monroe. In packs I've never gotten any better than D-rose (gold), mourning (gold), and ruby Kobe in any pack. And during TURDSday packs I've gotten Lin all six times I got an onyx. But I did pull a Lebron on one of my alts.
Old 04-20-2015, 02:00 PM   #14
Rookie

Ok. So this is normal. So you pulled an Onyx Kobe You must of been pretty happy about that. I seen the gold Anthony Davis for 50 mt and up. Should I keep him or auction him?
Edit. Just seem other listings most are around 10 for the gold. Some dude must have been trying to pull a fast one on somebody

Last edited by bushidobrown; 04-20-2015 at 02:19 PM.
Old 04-20-2015, 03:42 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstruso
Yep league pass packs are the smartest way. But your calculations are way off. With 640k VC you can buy over 300 league pass packs, even with the worst of luck you will make at least 150k VC.
It was a joke about how bad packs are for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »