Home

Old 05-03-2015, 05:28 AM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New rubies

Just bought/spent 600k VC for scorers packs, no rubies at all.

Thank you 2K Sports. Cheers, appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2015, 07:21 AM   #186
Pro

Yep, these packs suck big time. I spend 100k MT on packs, best pulls were Gold Pierce & Lee and 3 PLD badges. Just look at the AH, there are a few more Kobes, Hondos & Dirks, but as good as none of the more valuable Ruby players of the scoring packs online. Compared to the Funky Dunkers packs these new packs are a big rip-off.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:20 PM   #187
Pro

DTF was just as bad as this pack(for me). I mean over 600k VC and I didn't get a single ruby from that. I only spent 100k VC on the new packs though. The major difference between the 2 is that most people seem to be getting the luck that I have with getting a ruby player now.

They have definitely lowered the odds of getting a ruby player in the last two packs. I'd tend to get at least two ruby players out of 100,000 VC in the past. They increased TBT odds but lowered the other ones. That's how I see it anyway.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:17 PM   #188
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Hey guys,

would you consider Ruby MJ 85' viable for starter lineup in higher seeds?
I wonder if I should sell him if the prices start raising and get an alternative SG... who would you pick in that position?

cheers
Old 05-03-2015, 02:41 PM   #189
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
Hey guys,

would you consider Ruby MJ 85' viable for starter lineup in higher seeds?
I wonder if I should sell him if the prices start raising and get an alternative SG... who would you pick in that position?

cheers
Yeah he's definitely viable. Sapph Dr J is better though, complete that collection if you haven't already. Otherwise it depends on your lineup and how you like to play, but MJ is a great defender and good shooter, so he should be alright. I start him with Dr J at the 3 currently, with PD George and PD Melo from the bench.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:23 PM   #190
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
DTF was just as bad as this pack(for me). I mean over 600k VC and I didn't get a single ruby from that. I only spent 100k VC on the new packs though. The major difference between the 2 is that most people seem to be getting the luck that I have with getting a ruby player now.

They have definitely lowered the odds of getting a ruby player in the last two packs. I'd tend to get at least two ruby players out of 100,000 VC in the past. They increased TBT odds but lowered the other ones. That's how I see it anyway.
I just started two weeks ago i had 7k mt i was like well ill pull one 1 ruby pack got a ruby PF guy with 99SPD worth 68k lowest on PS4 AH. He sold now i got lebron and 35k left. I guess i got super lucky
Old 05-03-2015, 06:59 PM   #191
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman24
I just started two weeks ago i had 7k mt i was like well ill pull one 1 ruby pack got a ruby PF guy with 99SPD worth 68k lowest on PS4 AH. He sold now i got lebron and 35k left. I guess i got super lucky

I already posted about that and having better luck with MT(with a lot less used) with the DTF pack(in this topic I think). IIRC(order and amount used)I used up the first 300k VC opening the DTF packs and I didn't get a single ruby. Then I used some MT and that's where I got the ruby pulls from those packs. Then over the course of the next 3-4 days or so I used over 300k more VC and didn't get a single ruby card.

Before I started having a lot of luck with the TBT stuff I had the most luck with the ruby packs. I can open around 100k VC worth of TBT stuff now and I tend to get at least get two onyx players. On the other hand I've not got a single ruby card out of the last 700k plus VC used between the two ruby packs currently available.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2015, 07:18 PM   #192
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yea 2k mt seems better to me i opened 50k VC worth of TBT packs the other day one good gold it was curry. I sold some players got 25k mt opened two more TBT got mj

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »