Home

Old 04-24-2015, 03:50 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: New rubies

The new MJ card still isn't on the PS4 auction block. I wonder how many have got it so far.
Old 04-24-2015, 03:51 PM   #58
Rookie

Dude you are running with Onyx Dr J, how realistic of a card is that?
Old 04-24-2015, 03:58 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
The new MJ card still isn't on the PS4 auction block. I wonder how many have got it so far.
I wonder if it has even been released yet
Old 04-24-2015, 04:14 PM   #60
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc09
I wonder if it has even been released yet

It should have been released in today's pack. I'm guessing the odds are low or every single person who got it kept it. The latter isn't very likely because at least one person would have it up at an inflated price by now.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:17 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
It should have been released in today's pack. I'm guessing the odds are low or every single person who got it kept it. The latter isn't very likely because at least one person would have it up at an inflated price by now.

I see. Hopefully he shows up soon. He should be 98-99 rated since clyde is 97
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2015, 04:36 PM   #62
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapTim
I'm saying I don't want it to be realistic. If I wanted realistic I would go play real basketball. This mode is not meant to be realistic, many of the players are dead so how is that realistic?
In other words, you want NBA 2k15 (basketballs best simulation game) to become NBA Street, except that even centers get to run faster than the gaurds.

In other words, you are the type of kid to left right left right 50 threes a game and pray that the shots drop. Then you feel accomplished because you won yet did the same repetitive move the whole game.

Baseline drives are probably one of your favorite things to do I'm guessing.

Running into idiots like you make things fun online, mostly cus you tend to have a stacked team and once you miss a few shots or get destroyed on defense, you kids tend to rage quit in 5 seconds.

I'll also go ahead and guess you're like 15.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:44 PM   #63
MVP

If it's not trying to be somewhat realistic don't bother using real NBA players. If you're going to use make-believe ratings use make- believe players.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:51 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
In other words, you want NBA 2k15 (basketballs best simulation game) to become NBA Street, except that even centers get to run faster than the guards.
I understand your point but it's a marketing ploy: if your are to sell the same cards once again to people, you need to significantly improve their overall rating compared to what has been already released. The theme of the packs being dunkers, 2K wasn't going to boost attributes unrelated to dunking to increase players OVR. They should have done it with a bit more finesse, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »