Home

Ruby Blake Griffin...WTH 2k?

This is a discussion on Ruby Blake Griffin...WTH 2k? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2015, 08:33 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Ruby Blake Griffin...WTH 2k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligx
Way too random.. I opened like 20 packs the other day got wilkins, drexler, griffin. Then today opened 30 got 0 rubies.
Yep, I also got lucky with the first 25 packs pulling Jordan, Green & Pack plus 3 LBJ gold cards (sold each for 25k). Next 10 packs today just solid but worthless gold cards (Kobe,Wade,Westbrook etc.). I have bought Dawkins (10k), Wilkins (20k), Kemp (44k) & Nance (12k) already, so I am probably done with the packs and will get the 3 missing cards for around 165k in the AH.

Last edited by Abstruso; 04-26-2015 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-27-2015, 06:52 AM   #18
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAdz19
I played a RTTP game today against a lineup of Power Forwards and Centers;

PG: Blake Griffin (Ruby)
SG: Darryl Dawkins (Ruby)
SF: Chris Bosh
PF: Kevin Love
C: Yao Ming

I lost by about 7 points but his team name was California Cheezus so i should of know what i was getting into lol.
He ran pick and roll with Griffin and got to the line almost every time dropping 10/12 free throws.
Hopefully these attributes get changed soon because there will be tons of guys like this out there.
This is so ridiculous. I wrote to Mike Stauffer from 2k who is resonsible for the ratings. I thought its a bug cause the speed doenst show up on the AH if you search for 99. Everyone who doesnt want NBA Jam is concerned by this and you should also write to Mike or 2k and complain.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 04-27-2015, 07:29 AM   #19
MVP

I do not believe they will downgrade the cards. People would be able to claim that they have been fooled, as they bought packs with the chance of gettink a x Dawkins with 99 speed and quickness. So 2k could face a lawsuit issue if they downgrade the cards.

Having said that it is ridiculous. But it is not only the quickness. Blake Griffin is also 96 rated overall. Like he is the best PF of all-time for god's shake.

They are realising made-up cards just to keep people buying packs with no interest at all on the realism of the game.

I enjoy 2-3 games per seed (I am between 2nd and 1st having won 1st in the past). All rest are people chicking 30 3s per game with double team zone, and this weekend there were the combination of the 3 pt cheesers at PG/SG/SF combined with Griffin/Kemp/Dawkins with 99 speed....
Old 04-27-2015, 09:39 AM   #20
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

I still believe it is a glitch cause the ratings dont show up in the AH search. Havent tried Griffin so far, will do later.
Anyway, its not only about correcting a mistake. Everyone should complain as this is a game (and market) breaking joke.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 04-27-2015, 09:54 AM   #21
QNo
MVP

Haha, I'm gone for a few days and they broke the game even more while I was gone. Gonna decide whether to go for Sapph Irving or just sell everybody and cash out in the next few days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 10:52 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
I do not believe they will downgrade the cards. People would be able to claim that they have been fooled, as they bought packs with the chance of gettink a x Dawkins with 99 speed and quickness. So 2k could face a lawsuit issue if they downgrade the cards.

Having said that it is ridiculous. But it is not only the quickness. Blake Griffin is also 96 rated overall. Like he is the best PF of all-time for god's shake.

They are realising made-up cards just to keep people buying packs with no interest at all on the realism of the game.

I enjoy 2-3 games per seed (I am between 2nd and 1st having won 1st in the past). All rest are people chicking 30 3s per game with double team zone, and this weekend there were the combination of the 3 pt cheesers at PG/SG/SF combined with Griffin/Kemp/Dawkins with 99 speed....

It ain't that serious nobody is going to sue them if they downgrade these cards dude. It'll cost you more in lawyers fees than can you get from wining a lawsuit.

I believe these rating are going to get adjusted. If you edit Blake's speed and quick to what it's suppose to be his ovr would be around a 93.

Right now they're listing to the ppl that were complaining about previous ruby cards being to similar. When they adjust the speed and quickness these cards won't be too bad. I did go crazy with Blake. They gave him a + 9 mid, + 20 st lay, + 20 Rebs.

XB1
Old 05-07-2015, 09:31 AM   #23
MVP

I think the real Blake Griffin saw how awesome this Ruby card was and decided he needed to pick up his game in real life. Because he has been a monster this postseason

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 05-07-2015, 10:37 AM   #24
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
I think the real Blake Griffin saw how awesome this Ruby card was and decided he needed to pick up his game in real life. Because he has been a monster this postseason
Yeah, best player of the post-season so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »