Home

Most underrated onyx

This is a discussion on Most underrated onyx within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2015, 10:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Most underrated onyx

I wondered what people think is the most underrated onyx, since i used a couple of the "troll" onyxs and they were actually pretty good. For example: I once tried the onyx hedo turkgolu, he pretty much made most of his red releases, even contested ones(!), probably because his release is very slow.

Anyway, i think the most underrated onyx is one of the "trolls", mo williams. He has been my sixth man for a long, long time. He has a 90 standing 3pt, 88 moving, with an easy release. Not to mention he got the spark plug badge too. Max out microwave and he is pretty much the ultimate spark plug.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 10:44 AM   #2
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Re: Most underrated onyx

How are they "troll" onyx cards lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 05-12-2015, 11:54 AM   #3
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

I say Lebron just because most people think he's not that much better than the gold. He's far more athletic and a better scorer.

I love playing with Linsanity even though his stats are absolute trash. He doesn't play that badly though.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 05-12-2015, 12:43 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_cow_tipper
I say Lebron just because most people think he's not that much better than the gold. He's far more athletic and a better scorer.

I love playing with Linsanity even though his stats are absolute trash. He doesn't play that badly though.
I get that onyx lebron is quite a bit better but i am not going to use him. Unless i had the absolute perfect lineup and i didnt want to make any changes and had another 250k to switch my gold to onyx. Gold lebron was my first purchase back in November for 21k. He is my favorite player and i use him all the time

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 05-12-2015, 02:03 PM   #5
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
I get that onyx lebron is quite a bit better but i am not going to use him. Unless i had the absolute perfect lineup and i didnt want to make any changes and had another 250k to switch my gold to onyx. Gold lebron was my first purchase back in November for 21k. He is my favorite player and i use him all the time
Shouldn't him being your favourite player make you more likely to pick him up? But yeah I wouldn't get him unless my lineup was set and there was no other player to spend the MT on. I'm actually at that point but he costs about 3x as much on PC, and with PD LBJ coming soon it's not worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 02:10 PM   #6
MVP

See i would have to sell my gold and also sell ruby drexler, frobe, griffin, and probably also ruby pippen. And go from a 98 overall to a 99, not really worth it. Maybe i will get lucky and get PD lebron. i havent tried PDs in a while but i will definitely go for him.

Old 05-12-2015, 02:44 PM   #7
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
See i would have to sell my gold and also sell ruby drexler, frobe, griffin, and probably also ruby pippen. And go from a 98 overall to a 99, not really worth it. Maybe i will get lucky and get PD lebron. i havent tried PDs in a while but i will definitely go for him.
Looks like only one of those guys plays significant minutes, so I don't really see the problem. If that's true that MT is not really better invested at the moment. But yeah I get why you wouldn't buy him.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:54 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
Looks like only one of those guys plays significant minutes, so I don't really see the problem. If that's true that MT is not really better invested at the moment. But yeah I get why you wouldn't buy him.
When i play i change my lineups quite a bit, depends on how i feel. I love using all these guys. My sig is just my best possible lineup. What pisses me off is my friend has spent about the same money on VC and his lineup is way better in terms of the expensive Onyx cards. He has gotten way better luck

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »