Home

These glitches...

This is a discussion on These glitches... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2015, 12:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
These glitches...

2 games in a row a ****ty onyx player drops 40 on me shooting 80%+

Stephen jackson baseline cheese double him with jordan and yao/russell and he either dunks over both puts in a contact layup or gets the foul. Shooting 21-24 i take charger no big i just teleport to the other side of the basket.

2nd game the worse onyx pierce goes 17-19 for 39 points ALL OF THEM WERE POST FADEAWAYS.

When i doubled he would just disengage and hit a contested mid range shot.
When pierce was out of the game he would just shoot 20 foot fadeaways with wilt....

Hoe does 2k not fix this garbage. Any tips on stopping these losers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2015, 01:02 PM   #2
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Re: These glitches...

Well at least no1s dropped 77 on you with Paul George yet

That happened to me a few games ago, and I lost by 2.

I didn't really defend him the first half because I thought percentages would catch up to him, and mid way through the 3rd I realized it was one of those games where percentages were out the window and not gonna help me at all.

My tip in to tie the game at the buzzer was ruled off and I lost by 2

But the cheesers are pretty easy to deal with, but most of the time I just can't be bothered to give 100% effort.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:09 PM   #3
Rookie

These glitches...

4 losses in a row. Played this guy on ball straight up contested every shot and he shoots 65% from three 8/10 with curry fml

Last play of the game i block it just by playing intense d no y button he picks it back up and shoots the game winning contested 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2015, 01:17 PM   #4
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
But the cheesers are pretty easy to deal with, but most of the time I just can't be bothered to give 100% effort.
That's the thing that bothers me most with the cheese. There is a counter to pretty much everything in the game, but it shouldn't be super hard to beat someone with 0 basketball IQ. Especially zig-zag, you can counter it but you need the right defensive settings, the right players, and you need to stay super focused for the whole shot clock because a tiny slip up gives them a high quality shot.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:20 PM   #5
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
That's the thing that bothers me most with the cheese. There is a counter to pretty much everything in the game, but it shouldn't be super hard to beat someone with 0 basketball IQ. Especially zig-zag, you can counter it but you need the right defensive settings, the right players, and you need to stay super focused for the whole shot clock because a tiny slip up gives them a high quality shot.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ x100000000

I still don't know how people can find zig zagging and going baseline game after game enjoyable...
Old 05-18-2015, 01:22 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 17

All possible because 2k cater to casuals with low difficulty settings for RTTP. Defense doesn't matter when your playing on pro settings. There really no difference between top rated cards and mediocre cards on such low difficulty settings.

XB1
Old 05-18-2015, 09:03 PM   #7
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

AD or Timmy D will counter the mess out of that persistent post fade. Maybe even Lebron or KD due to their speed.

Zig zag cheese is the most difficult to counter, but with the right defensive settings and playing off ball it makes it far more manageable. I recommend setting the pressure to moderate and the force direction to middle. Setting it to smother is an easy ticket to getting burned.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 05-18-2015, 09:19 PM   #8
Pro

Paul Pierce is not a s hitty onyx. He's actually quite good
Steph Curry (MVP)
Deron Williams (TBT Gold)

Ben Wallace (DOPY)Rajon Rondo (TBT)
Lance Stephenson (TBT)
Tracy McGrady (Raptors)
Rudy Gay (TBT)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »