Home

Want to get back into MyTeam

This is a discussion on Want to get back into MyTeam within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2015, 10:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Want to get back into MyTeam

in 2k14 I loved the next gen my team but this year I never got into it for some reason. I was wondering if anyone could help me out for this year. Im in whatever the 1 season/playoff is (You can only use 1 silver I think) How are guys you recommend me buying throughout the time it takes to porgies through the whole thing? Absolutly clueless on who the "hidden gems" are this year or the beast bronzes and silvers are. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 11:02 AM   #2
QNo
MVP

Re: Want to get back into MyTeam

The best way to get started is to play domination, you'll get lots of good players from it. I wouldn't spend too much on bronze/silver players. A silver you could get it JR Smith, he's a great go-to guy and will still be useful in the 3 gold rest silver seeds. A must-have bronze is Rudy Gobert, other great ones are Austin Rivers, Jimmer, PJ Hairston, Tony Wroten, KJ McDaniels, Bruno Caboclo, just of the top of my head. There's a thread on here discussing them somewhere.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:04 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
The best way to get started is to play domination, you'll get lots of good players from it. I wouldn't spend too much on bronze/silver players. A silver you could get it JR Smith, he's a great go-to guy and will still be useful in the 3 gold rest silver seeds. A must-have bronze is Rudy Gobert, other great ones are Austin Rivers, Jimmer, PJ Hairston, Tony Wroten, KJ McDaniels, Bruno Caboclo, just of the top of my head. There's a thread on here discussing them somewhere.
Isn't domination different this year for getting three Stars?
Old 05-29-2015, 11:15 AM   #4
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf3000
Isn't domination different this year for getting three Stars?
You need 3 stars to get all 3 packs, the 3rd being the player pack.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:21 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
You need 3 stars to get all 3 packs, the 3rd being the player pack.
I know but how do you get all three this year? last year it was double doubles with 5 players or something to that extent. Also, which pack is the "best"? Thanks for replying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 11:26 AM   #6
QNo
MVP

Quote:
I know but how do you get all three this year? last year it was double doubles with 5 players or something to that extent. Also, which pack is the "best"? Thanks for replying.
You need to collect a certain number of MT, you'll see what that number is in the loading screen. The best pack is the player pack, so you always want to get 3 stars.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:30 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
You need to collect a certain number of MT, you'll see what that number is in the loading screen. The best pack is the player pack, so you always want to get 3 stars.
Worded that wrong, I meant which pack is the best to buy to get the most from it.
Old 05-29-2015, 11:37 AM   #8
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Worded that wrong, I meant which pack is the best to buy to get the most from it.
If you purely want to get the most MT for your VC, get the 50/50 green packs and they return MT close to a 1:1 ratio where the more expensive packs do not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »