Home

Which Jordan to choose?

This is a discussion on Which Jordan to choose? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2015, 02:36 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Which Jordan to choose?

I am playing LBJ at SF, but to accuse someone of playing LBJ at PG, while they are using 99 speed Ruby Blake or PD Curry who is better than Jordan or any other unrealistic type of player is dumb IMO

At least LBJ has some PG skills. A 99 speed Melo would just never happen.

Same applies for the mid 80 3s of Sapphire Dominique that everyone has.

So if someone who uses LBJ at PG is a scrub, so are 95% of the rest players who do something else unrealistic/cheesy
Old 06-11-2015, 02:59 PM   #18
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
I am playing LBJ at SF, but to accuse someone of playing LBJ at PG, while they are using 99 speed Ruby Blake or PD Curry who is better than Jordan or any other unrealistic type of player is dumb IMO

So if someone who uses LBJ at PG is a scrub, so are 95% of the rest players who do something else unrealistic/cheesy
You're equating two completely different things. If it's cheesy to use a card that has unrealistic stats it would also be cheesy to use a card that has a single unrealistic stat, like 85 3-point instead of 84. That's absurd. Ruby Blake is intended to be a PF, whereas LBJ is intended to be a SF/PF. And PD Curry is worse than any version of MJ, including the Sapphire.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:32 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru

Running Lebron at Pg is cheese bro. I've been around the block long enough to know when everybody is doing it, there's a tactical advantage involved.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:46 PM   #20
Rookie

Hyoranzo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
if I wanna chesse I just put onyx lebron as PG...oh wait didnt he play that position yesterday all game long? you better sue those cheeser cavs bruh and cry me a river afterwards
He was playing small forward running the offense. Dellavedova was playing point guard. Two totally different things.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:32 AM   #21
MVP

I am not saying that player who use LBJ are not doing it to gain advantage. It would be dumb for me to say that.

I am just mentioning that the game is full of cheese and it is by DECISION of 2k. Not that it happened by coincidence or by mistake from developers (like zig zag) Unrealistic cards were intentionally introduced.

So I believe it is too harsh to accuse someone for "cheating" if he uses this advantage.

Of course if all he does is run down to baseline and dunk yes, it would be cheesy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2015, 07:58 PM   #22
Pro

JBGlass's Arena

For those of you that have any MJ cards which pack did you buy to get the card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2015, 11:57 PM   #23
Rookie

Maligx's Arena

the most expensive pack gives jack.. i actually got 92 and 95 jordan and yao from the cheapest pack, I think 50/50 or cheapest historic pack.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »