Home

How to stop 63 Fist and non stop charges

This is a discussion on How to stop 63 Fist and non stop charges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2015, 08:58 PM   #17
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How to stop 63 Fist and non stop charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kNerd
Fair enough. I may have gone a bit overboard in my first post.

It's mainly the turbo-ing sideways aspect around the screens and not so much the turbo. It's just something that you won't see in an NBA game, although you are 100% right that part of that is due to the controls and the game more than anything.

The P&R action in the game is a lot better than it used to be, but still needs some subtle tweaks.

As far as defense goes, I like your "chaos defense" strategy and I don't think it's cheese, I was commenting more on you calling the other guy out for double-teaming - that's all.

I don't think there is much in the way of cheese defensively in 2K15. Defense is at a clear disadvantage since the patch made jump shooting so easy, that you really do need to try different stuff on that end of the floor. I love to mix that stuff in to try and rattle guys and take them out of their game. It's amazing how effective is can be at rattling guys and taking them out of their rhythm on offense.

So...I probably could have phrased my first post a little better - that's my bad. Reading it now, it did come across like an "attack". Sorry about that. You're one of the good guys out there who is promoting the Sim philosophy, that's for sure.
All good bro ^_^ I respect you for pointing out what you think is important to you. My Gameplays and tactics can always be discussed openly, being transparent is important to me. I love doing that at OS. I am with you on the sideways catch and go animation, I will try to weed that out of my PNR game. I believe at the end of the day a good hesitation is still way stronger than turbo spamming ^_^

Funny note, I never turbo spam down the sidelines lol so it was pretty funny playing this guy who always anticipate me to do it haha

2K is getting there, let's hope they input a turbo delay for 2k16. Like a short period of 0.3-0.5 seconds before full acceleration. Right now I always feel full acceleration can be reached wayyyyyy too fast. I will always try to keep it sim as much as I can, thanks for your support ^_^

Sam Pham

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »