Home

Old 07-01-2015, 05:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rebounding

For some reason, I just cant seem to for the life of me EVER get more rebounds in any game I play.
So, the questions.
Saphire Yao, or Ruby Mutombo? I have saph yao who is now benched, but am thinking of getting ruby Dikembe as I've heard great things.

Also, is there a trick to getting rebounds?
Seems like I will have 2 guys under the rim, and they will wait for the ball to fall into their hands smh.
Seems to me like everyone else is pressing something to MAKE their players go for the boards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2015, 07:58 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Rebounding

Manual rebound, don't rely on the CPU to rebound for you. As soon as your opponent shoots the ball switch to the player closest the rim and time the rebound.

Rebounding is some what random. To get the best results
Crash defensive glass.
Sure up perimeter defense, limit dribble drive. Stay away from zone defense. Don't try to block every interior shot. Contest inside shoots with hands up D, never jump to contest.
Even when you do everything right and you're in great position sometimes the ball goes directly to your opponent.

XB1
Old 07-01-2015, 09:32 AM   #3
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rebounding

Sapphire Hakeem over all if you can afford him. Wilt is stelllar on boards and D, but don't even think about trying to score with him. Sapphire Deandre is another good cheap guy with excellent rebounding.

Like the guy above said, you definitely need to be manual rebounding. If you're playing off ball try to get up under the other guy and box him out. If you have good positioning you're gonna get the board or an over the back call most of the time.

The main thing I would recommend is upgrading the badges if you haven't already. Tenacious rebounder and scrapper make a huge difference in fighting to get boards and loose balls.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »