Home

NBA 2K16 Developer Blog - MyTEAM

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Developer Blog - MyTEAM within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 04:30 PM   #25
Pro

CookNBA03's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Developer Blog - MyTEAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Let's keep the comments on MyTEAM, not the last 2 classic teams LOL.
Don't try to cover it up now Steve, we've already solved the last two mysteries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 04:31 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scvllp
Those retro logos don't confirm anything. MyTeam has ways had retro logos and players that were different than what was in the rest of the game if I'm not mistaken.
OK but the packs you get the rewards for an '04 TWolves, was it like this last year as well? I didn't really play MyTeam last year because of contracts, hate that you need contracts for this game mode. Make it like DD in The Show where you got no contracts then I will play the mode. I love that I don't need contracts and can play with any players for as long as I want without spending any type of currency on stupid contracts.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:33 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
OK but the packs you get the rewards for an '04 TWolves, was it like this last year as well? I didn't really play MyTeam last year because of contracts, hate that you need contracts for this game mode. Make it like DD in The Show where you got no contracts then I will play the mode. I love that I don't need contracts and can play with any players for as long as I want without spending any type of currency on stupid contracts.
If it's the same as last year then in domination you play the team (in this case '04 Wolves) to get three packs. One containing logo, one containing jersey and one containing a player from that team.

I'm confident they're in the game. I mean. It's right there.

As for contracts, I agree with you in a sense but most other ultimate team type things have it as well. They're just copying EA really.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:36 PM   #28
Rookie

ChrisBurnette68's Arena

I wish there was a mention of some type of position restrictions. Don't want another year of Lebron or MJ at point guard.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:39 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBurnette68
I wish there was a mention of some type of position restrictions. Don't want another year of Lebron or MJ at point guard.
Agreed.

Funny this was moved to the myteam section but the proam and online league stuff wasn't moved to the online section.

Hate for MyTeam on here is real. Smh.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:43 PM   #30
Pro

It's probally because the myteam experience hasn't been the best Sim experience and with the crazy cheese in rttp, I can see the hate hah.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2015, 04:45 PM   #31
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Not really interested in Myteam but am happy for those that are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 04:45 PM   #32
Rookie

Halloween's Arena

There should be an option to change settings to All Star sim for domination. First because default settings ain't fun and second for greater rewards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »