Home

Transferring MT between accounts?

This is a discussion on Transferring MT between accounts? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2015, 02:54 PM   #9
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14
Re: Transferring MT between accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwnz
I have two accounts and trying to shift MT between them, I've listed a card under one account but I can't see it in the auction house when using the second account. Anyone know of 2K have any measures in place that would cause this?
Probably. People were exploiting card transfers, along with MT rewards for team collection, last year to illegitimately gain extra MT. So now they've removed both. Your only bet would be to contact 2k and hope you can work something out but I would say the chances of that are slim. Good luck.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:04 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
If you don't want to set a partnership over the internet, you would need to have access to a second PS4/XB1. Provided their "security measures" are based on the console's serial number and not a water mark inside the game.

What exactly does this mean. Coz i got 2 consoles and i cant c my auctions anymore when Yesterday i could.
Old 10-12-2015, 03:03 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicmage
illegitimately

Dude. Really? with the money sucking methods of 2k my-team, can we really say that any exploit we can take advantage of isn't fair game for us?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 03:07 AM   #12
Rookie

It means that the game must mark your auctions in a certain way, preventing you from seeing them on your farm accounts when they are created by your main account, even if you have a second console.
Old 11-14-2015, 01:50 PM   #13
Banned

This is sad. Just got the game. 2 months behind everyone else.

When I got 2k15 in April I used this method to catch up to some of the collection rewards and whatnot to get thru RTTP.

If pack pulls werent so ridiculously worthless, I wouldnt mind actually buying some VC and hoping I get a player I want, or someone that I could auction of for a good chunk. Best pack pull so far has been Chris Kaman. VIP packs. Probably opened 20.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:31 AM   #14
Just started!

I would like to transfer some MT between my accounts . If you need help PM me , we can help each other. Thanks
Old 11-13-2016, 11:52 AM   #15
MVP

justlaze's Arena

it's nothing new that 2K blocked acc-2-acc transactions from the same console. hasn't been working last year neither.

I would be careful with shifting MT between accounts, if you plan to do it with a 3rd party. Be aware that they are banning a lot of users currently and implemented some kind of "monitoring-system" to have an eye on MT transactions.

they probably won't ban you if you are a regular VC buyer though.
I guess they have an eye on individuals with large MT fluctuations with no VC spent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2016, 12:28 PM   #16
Banned

Guys. delete this. this is grounds for a ban.

and go blame Shake And Bake. he exposed the "farming" method back in 2k15 when you could create alt accounts and do whatever.....he did a video on it and they completely took the entire feature away from us....

because of shake. smfh. #WhenYoutubersAreThirstyForViews

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »